Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of Vit D . I get my vitamins from Natures Health and the strongest one they do and I take is Vit D Super strength 1000iu . So is there a stronger one out there or are you take 4 of these ?
i buy mine from the usa 5000iu got a great deal on 18 months supply a 1000iu will not get your vit d blood levels to where they should be

There’s going to be constant new variants popping up all over the world , can’t be worrying about each one unless it really goes out of control and makes the vaccine redundant. Until then , ignore the scary headlines.
If you're interested in Sars-Cov-2 you should be interested in how it's evolving. I use the news headlines to find out what's happening in the world good or bad, and ignoring what you don't like is very bad advice.

If you're interested in Sars-Cov-2 you should be interested in how it's evolving. I use the news headlines to find out what's happening in the world good or bad, and ignoring what you don't like is very bad advice.

i think its more a case of ignoring anything until we know it's bad, otherwise we'd all be going insane. Daily scary updates, when 90%+ of it wasn't worth worrying about in the first place.

Seems like the figures are coming down steadily.
I dont agree with the proposed vaccine passports however, they would be unethical and discriminatory in my opinion..
People should have the right to say no to the vaccine and not be persecuted. But it looks like they will be shut out of society and I dont think that's right.
It would also be right for the owner of a pub to stop someone entering their premises without proof of the vaccine in order to safeguard their law abiding customers. You may say that's discriminatory towards those that can't have the jab on medical grounds, I'd say that's tough on those people but unfortunately it's collateral damage to keep most others safe.

It would also be right for the owner of a pub to stop someone entering their premises without proof of the vaccine in order to safeguard their law abiding customers. You may say that's discriminatory towards those that can't have the jab on medical grounds, I'd say that's tough on those people but unfortunately it's collateral damage to keep most others safe.
Agree totally but law abiding? It's not a legal requirement to be vaccinated or am I reading your post wrongly and have missed a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.