Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Manchester scoreboard:

633 cases - up from 553.

NW total 1315 up 103.

48.1% of the NW total (up 2.5% in day).

GM cases week to week:-

1554 v 1243 v 937 v 736 v 862 v 633 Today

Manchester 100 - up from 81. Pop score up 18 to 8993. Weekly Pop down 16 to 150.

Wigan 87 - up from 70, Pop score up 27 to 8269. Weekly Pop down 2 to 157.

Bolton 84 - up from 66, Pop score up 30 to 8408. Weekly Pop stays at 205.

Stockport 65 - down from 66. Pop score up 23 to 6640 Weekly Pop stays at 184

Oldham 62 - up from 54. Pop score up 27 to 9092. Weekly Pop up 1 to 144

Salford 58 - up from 49. Pop score up 22 to 8377. Weekly Pop down 2 to 159.

Rochdale 50 - up from 47. Pop score up 22 to 8881. Weekly Pop down 2 to 168

Bury 46 - up from 45. Pop score up 24 to 8527. Weekly Pop down 17 to 191

Tameside 45 - down 2. Pop score up 20 to 7461. Weekly Pop down 18 to 169

Trafford 36 - - up from 28. Pop score up 15 to 6567. Now 73 clear of Stockport as these boroughs go in opposite directions. Weekly Pop down 2 to 117.

Weekly Pop Scores:-

Today // Last Friday // Up / down in week. Up bad. down good. Lower the score the better.

Bolton 205 // 226 // down 21

Bury 191 // 228 // down 37

Stockport 184 // 169 // UP 15

Tameside 169 // 213// down 44

Rochdale 168 // 172 // down 4

Salford 159 // 202 // down 43

Wigan 157 // 175 // down 18

Manchester 150 // 187 // down 37

Oldham 144 // 171 // down 27

Trafford 117 // 124 // down 7

As you can see only Bolton now over 200. Though maybe not for long as it is doing much better.

Trafford goes from strength to strength well ahead in every measure as best in GM.

Oldham though doing well too - as is Manchester who has been on a great run in past two weeks.

Though the MEN might go on about Bury being in trouble they are using week old data and it shows as Bury have had several good days and now sub 200. Heading in the right direction as are Tameside now too.

They are missing - no doubt to report it later next week! - what has been happening to Stockport.

Though not in catastrophic trouble it has lost a huge lead over Trafford in Pop Scores across the past couple of weeks and its numbers are not budging much and now its weekly Pop Score is going up, The only place in GM right now to be doing so.

If it does not start to turn things round it is set to be the worst borough in GM soon. Something it has never been. Indeed it was almost always top or second to Trafford. So something is going wrong there.

Last edited:
Ive noticed the roads and public transport have become progressively busier this week,definitely people are becoming more relaxed and complacency may be setting in with a few.
I think the usual knobheads need reminding,despite light at the end of the tunnel,we are a still very much in a lockdown.
They should replace eastenders and corrie (and any reality shit at the weekends) with a press conference, without announcing it, and have some of the "stars" laying it on the line, that people need to stick with it, this would get through to a lot more people than a minister and a couple of scientists at 5pm.

In lockdown only going out to shop as the last thing before infection. Not sure what else it can be, but yes it's not clear. That said infection control is non existent in most supermarkets.
It's not just supermarkets though, 50% are working nearly normally, many have no choice.

I have no choice myself on Monday but to go into the office, a really badly designed office re covid, luckily I'm mostly working from home, but I have no choice on Monday.

I normally supermarket shop on Mondays, I'd much sooner be doing that, than spending 7-8 hours in a cramped office with as many as 8 other people.

Had a message earlier from an old mate (city fan to boot).
He was academic, very creative (and studied fine arts) but also very tough and quite a dark side. A real complex figure but we met on some wavelength and become good friends.
He fell on hard times really down to his psychological issues (has children with two different mothers but could never manage a long term relationship). Was on suicide watch for some time & eventually developed terrible physical issues (often in and out of hospital and psychological wards).

He messaged me out of the blue to do and inevitably the anti vaxx/conspiracy stories fell out.
I think he’s probably on the precipice but looks like he’s been down a rabbit hole or two. I can’t be angered here as I know he’s got some real issues so I’ve kept it humorous as I advise him not to listen to the bullshit. Did make laugh when he advised me not to take the vaccine but he has a supply of better treatments/anti virals (really good efficacy) he can obtain for me.

But this is some of the psychological fall out, casualties we’re seeing unfortunately.

I look forward to further messages this evening, but as a crestive type brain I can understand how some are more susceptible than others...or are they?

It's not just supermarkets though, 50% are working nearly normally, many have no choice.

I have no choice myself on Monday but to go into the office, a really badly designed office re covid, luckily I'm mostly working from home, but I have no choice on Monday.

I normally supermarket shop on Mondays, I'd much sooner be doing that, than spending 7-8 hours in a cramped office with as many as 8 other people.
I think you have plenty of choice if your employee hasn’t implemented certain things. If it’s a risk to your health and ultimately to your family then you have every right to say you aren’t going into the office unless certain standards are met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.