Coronavirus (2022) thread

I’ve had two vaccines and a booster. Not been ill for about 4 years. None of the vaccines made be ill. I thought I was invincible as far as Covid was concerned. Woke up Saturday morning my chest was very tight, breathing was painful, tested positive! If this is the mild one then I wouldn’t like the other one. Glad I had that booster.

85 all settings deaths - 75 in England

Last week was 75 in UK with 58 in England

62,399 cases - was 78,317 last week

Last week includes Scotland & N Ireland - both of whom had not reported today in time for Gov UK to add them. Likely about 6000/7000 cases to add for real UK total. May well still be under 70K.

England only

59,559 today - lowest since 14 December

Was 69,137 yesterday & 68,913 last Sunday

PS - Despite Gov UK going to press without them Northern Irelan DID post theur numbers a little late.

These were 6 deaths (taking the total to 91) and 3069 cases - taking the total to 65,468.

Only the Scotland cases to add tomorrow now when someone untangles the jumble of numbers they now post every day which do not include the actual number Gov UK will post tomorrow.

Last edited:
England hospital data is a little less good news.

Unusually for a Sunday patients go up by quite a bit - 320 to 12,992.

Moreover the biggest rise is in North West who had the biggest fall yesterday - up 153 to 2198.

Possibly was an admin error yesterday as the huge fall of 385 was unexpected.

But most regions were up today regardless - though none other by as much.

Ventilators are (though just) down again by 1 to 457.

North West is up 1 to 48.

Admissions - always 48 hours behind - so on Friday were:-

1342 V 1453 last week AND 1692 the week before.

NW admissions 170 V 243 last week AND 268 the week before

Tested positive this afternoon :(
Throat is killing me and it feels like someone is kneeling on my chest.

Whats your point, the hospital figures reflect the fall in cases, so no reason to doubt the fall in cases.
I was responding to the hammer post about cases only

Imo only hosp admissions and ventilating and deaths is the only numbers needed now, the testing is no where near accurate enough and the gov are letting it rip anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.