Coronavirus (2022) thread

I was responding to the hammer post about cases only

Imo only hosp admissions and ventilating and deaths is the only numbers needed now
Yes they are the only important figures but one will follow the other, so falling cases will lead to falling hospital cases.

Yes they are the only important figures but one will follow the other, so falling cases will lead to falling hospital cases.
Omicron is mild so maybe not , it is obvious the testing has stopped being accurate was my only point

See this thread is still hostile to anyone practical, this is not for me

Incorrect, I never clapped once.

As someone else has already said, how can you work in medicine yet be anti-vax?
Makes absolutely zero sense or logic.

They are likely few and far between, but just because someone is a doctor doesn't mean they also can't be a fucking nutjob. It's a shame its taken a pandemic to weed a few of them out.

Looks like the ant-vax goons have a new poster boy though.

How true that is.

I was responding to the hammer post about cases only

Imo only hosp admissions and ventilating and deaths is the only numbers needed now, the testing is no where near accurate enough and the gov are letting it rip anyway

Don’t agree with much of what you say, but think you’re spot on here.

I'd look away from the Government website tomorrow when the numbers are posted as they're adding reinfections to the case numbers.
Not bad news as it will lower the death rate from Covid rather dramatically.

I read an article recently making the point that we need to start thinking of it as ‘immune’ vs ‘not-immune’ as opposed to ‘jabbed’ vs ‘not-jabbed’. Without going down that rabbit hole I think that’s probably why the mandatory vax for healthcare workers won’t stand the test of time once the emergency phase is over.

Well that happened even quicker than I expected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.