Coronavirus (2022) thread

Has anyone had a 4th jab yet?

just had a text saying I can book my 4th jab (second booster)

i have obvs had 3 (last one October ) and I had Covid in December.

seems a bit OTT , will be like a pin cushion.

anyone else on the 4 th ?

Had my 3rd in December, not seen anything about a 4th yet!

I was unaware these were happening either but there are things about it on line.

You are supposed to be eligible for a fourth after 91 days from your third and can book one online after 61.

I am 96 days on Monday and not been contacted.

I had no idea these were being done so may call my GP tomorrow.

Chap I was at school with was a full on anti-vax conspiracy theorist who thought we were all stupid sheeple and said he would rely on his immune system.

He was taken in on flashing blues a fortnight ago into ITU and died last Saturday. His parents are also seriously ill in ITU after being taken in at the weekend.
I've never understood the 'I have an immune system' argument. People had the same immune systems in the Middle Ages when they died of all sorts of things and average life expectancy was 35. Immune systems are great, but not magic and they work best with a bit of help - i.e. vaccination.

When I read more deeply seems we are only doing the fourth jabs for those who are immunocompromised - eg after cancer treatment for example. As are the US. But some countries are doing them more widely. The UK is waiting for further data on how immunity wanes after the third dose before going more widely.

Last edited:
Mrs Prague has MS (relapsing, remitting) and has been told to have a 4th and if she gets any covid symptoms to do the PCR test they have sent and to phone 119 and get a course of the new tablets they have developed

My elderly neighbour due her 4th soon

Mrs Prague has MS (relapsing, remitting) and has been told to have a 4th and if she gets any covid symptoms to do the PCR test they have sent and to phone 119 and get a course of the new tablets they have developed
Hope you and your wife are safe and well xx

I've never understood the 'I have an immune system' argument. People had the same immune systems in the Middle Ages when they died of all sorts of things and average life expectancy was 35. Immune systems are great, but not magic and they work best with a bit of help - i.e. vaccination.

Interesting fact, if you took away the deaths of infants, life expectancy in Victorian times was pretty much the same as it is today. All to do with eating fresh, non processed foods by all accounts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.