Coronavirus (2022) thread

You struggle all day long on a 10 hour shift trying to graft wearing a mask because the rules say you have to in a warehouse and then you sit at home watching thousands getting pissed up, dancing and hugging each other at the darts with not a mask in sight and you think what the actual fuck?
Ever Get The feeling..you,'ve bin cheated?

I was unaware these were happening either but there are things about it on line.

You are supposed to be eligible for a fourth after 91 days from your third and can book one online after 61.

I am 96 days on Monday and not been contacted.

I had no idea these were being done so may call my GP tomorrow.

to give some context , I got my text from Christie’s so it may be more to do with my health than generally being offered now.

in any event as I had Covid in December I think I have to wait a period (12 weeks?) before getting it.

to give some context , I got my text from Christie’s so it may be more to do with my health than generally being offered now.

in any event as I had Covid in December I think I have to wait a period (12 weeks?) before getting it.
Think it’s 4 weeks after having covid? Anyway, on your original point, I don’t think I’ll be rushing in for a 4th jab. I’ve had 3 jabs and covid twice so think I’ll hang fire for now and wait to see what changes over the next few months.

Think it’s 4 weeks after having covid? Anyway, on your original point, I don’t think I’ll be rushing in for a 4th jab. I’ve had 3 jabs and covid twice so think I’ll hang fire for now and wait to see what changes over the next few months.

I have an appointment with the consultant in a few weeks so will discuss directly with him. I would have hoped 3 jabs and Covid December I would be full of antibodies, but will follow the advice

Interesting Covid variant found in New York sewer water that has never been detected in humans.

One of the Omicron origin theories is that it was Covid that jumped to mice, mutated for many months in mice then jumped back to humans. This backs that Theory up a bit in my view. Its looking like Covid in New York has jumped to an animal species ( Rat, Cat, Dog etc ) and is mutating from there and getting into the sewer water.

Authorities are trying to work out where exactly this mutation comes from.

Interesting one on question time last night, fella with a Philosophy degree telling an immunologist the FACTS regarding the vaccines.

Interesting fact, if you took away the deaths of infants, life expectancy in Victorian times was pretty much the same as it is today. All to do with eating fresh, non processed foods by all accounts.
So all of the advances in medicine over the last 200 years have been a pointless exercise and we should have just left it at eating decent food and good sanitation? Could have saved a fortune by not bothering with the NHS. Sorry, but I'm not sure I agree with that.

28 days post covid before you can get jabbed. That’s 28 days after a positive test. NB corrected thanks to @Gaylord du Bois

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.