Coronavirus (2022) thread

I had a full MOT about 8 months ago. So if we’re able to say some people are in the vulnerable category and some aren’t then I’d say I’m fairly confident I’m in the latter one without underlying health conditions.

Fair play but unless you had full body MRI, ECG Xrays and the like there could well still be something there undetected.

1 Example being Bicuspid heart valve. a genetic disorder that effects about 2% of people and is only detectable in standard tests once the valve starts to degrade when you get older, you can detect it with specific tests but doesnt show in the likes of MOT's. But it is in the list of co morbities.

The MOT's catch some of the bigger ones but not all,

Idk how you have the patience to deal with people who'll acknowledge that the average covid fatality is around 80 and the average life expectancy is around 80, yet try to argue that covid, on average, shortens lives by 12 years. Fair play to you, you have the patience of a saint.
Please try to understand why it is nonsense to compare apples with oranges.

Idk how you have the patience to deal with people who'll acknowledge that the average covid fatality is around 80 and the average life expectancy is around 80, yet try to argue that covid, on average, shortens lives by 12 years. Fair play to you, you have the patience of a saint.
How fucking cuntish is this comment? No doubt people like you would be the first to cry if you lost an 80 year old relative to Covid who was otherwise reasonably healthy, wasn't at death's door due to some other illness, and therefore still had plenty of years of life left in them. But if it's somebody else's 80 year old relative then that's all well and good eh?

it isn’t though is it, you can call “ antivaxers “ all you like but you and all the others like you know deep down they ain’t stupid crazy flat earthers

The rest of your post strongly suggests they are, indeed, flatearthers.

I love the way you pull 3,500 deaths straight out of your arse.

If it looks like a flat earther, walks like a flat earther and quacks like a flat earther...

How fucking cuntish is this comment? No doubt people like you would be the first to cry if you lost an 80 year old relative to Covid who was otherwise reasonably healthy, wasn't at death's door due to some other illness, and therefore still had plenty of years of life left in them. But if it's somebody else's 80 year old relative then that's all well and good eh?
I’m beginning to wonder if he wishes anything well, in reality.

As ever on here, there is no discussion, just the usual angry bees that demand to be the only voice heard and if they don’t like what’s being said(anything that doesn’t tally with their own opinion)then into a convenient little box called anti vaxxer you must go.

The conversation is already moving into the post pandemic inquiry stage and was everything we did as a society, including the restrictions and lockdowns the right thing to do and what impacts good or bad did they have on the majority and I suppose time will tell what actually comes out of it all.

The rest of your post strongly suggests they are, indeed, flatearthers.

I love the way you pull 3,500 deaths straight out of your arse.

If it looks like a flat earther, walks like a flat earther and quacks like a flat earther...

no I said over 7000 reported deaths to VAERS and I’ll even give you half that amount so 3500 would still be an astonishing up rise in vaccine deaths from previous years

your head is falling off fella take a break from here it’s controlling your life, you’re here EVERY single day bickering just have a day off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.