Coronavirus (2022) thread

I knew a chap who had his jab and his head literally fell off. He walks round with it under his arm now. His non vax arm obviously he hasn't been able to use that for months.

Seems quite chirpy mind says he gets a good view of passing norks. Can't wank though.

Shame he used to run marathons backwards while pulling a truck. Fuck science man the only thing you should put in your body is grilled chicken powder shakes and roids
Genuinely made me lol

Well my partners little fella tested positive after a LFT and we’ve orders PCR tests, he’s only 6 and has had heart issues in the past so we’re both a little concerned about him, seems fine at the minute so fingers crossed. I’ve done 2 LFT’s as has my partner and both negative but I feel like shit today so guessing I’ve probably got it too, glad I’m triple jabbed tbh. Need to get it out of my system before next Sunday as mums birthday and want to see her.
Best wishes to the little fella

My lad tested positive last Tuesday with PCR, he picked it up most likely last Saturday night and still testing positive today on LFT - does anybody know from personal experience or other roughly how long it takes to get the negative result again ?

need to get back him into school as it’s GCSE year, but they will only let back in Portugal with a negative.

My lad tested positive last Tuesday with PCR, he picked it up most likely last Saturday night and still testing positive today on LFT - does anybody know from personal experience or other roughly how long it takes to get the negative result again ?

need to get back him into school as it’s GCSE year, but they will only let back in Portugal with a negative.
Took me six days from testing positive on LFT to testing negative, if that helps.

How science works, everyone believes the world is flat, someone comes along to challenge the narrative and claims the world is round, the majority who believe the world is flat mock the challenger of the narrative, but scientists have an open mind and examine the evidence, if they find evidence to support the theory they make this public, a debate happens and our understanding evolves.
Today, the challenger of the narrative would be banned from twitter and the debate stifled. This is not progression.

This is the most pungent horseshit for two reasons

(1) all sorts of antiscientific bollocks is promoted on social media.

(2) science does not progress by twitter.

Well my partners little fella tested positive after a LFT and we’ve orders PCR tests, he’s only 6 and has had heart issues in the past so we’re both a little concerned about him, seems fine at the minute so fingers crossed. I’ve done 2 LFT’s as has my partner and both negative but I feel like shit today so guessing I’ve probably got it too, glad I’m triple jabbed tbh. Need to get it out of my system before next Sunday as mums birthday and want to see her.
Ahh this is me too. My 9 year old has had three positive LFT tests in 3 days. He's absolutely fine, laughing his head of and gaming with his mates.

I've had 3 negative LFT tests in 3 days and feel absolutely awful.

I've ordered a PCR test but it'll be a couple of days before it comes and then a couple of days for results. Seems pointless unless I progressively get worse instead of better.

Really looking forward to watching city in the pub next Saturday so need to get it out of my system.... I also need some Milk for a brew! :)

*I'm double jabbed and boosted so fingers crossed I won't die!*

To be honest I've ceased caring about them.
Now peak Covid is over then hopefully they'll all catch Covid over the next month to give the rest of us a chance against the next variant that will come along.
I just wish the health service would state that those who have been vaccinated come at the front of the queue should things get bad. That's the reality in hospitals anyway.
I'm not arsed about the unvaccinated. Freedom of choice etc etc. Personally I think it's fairly crazy to not get vaccinated because 'you don't know what's going in your body' but then happily bought 10 burgers for a quid from farm foods!

I don't get the people griefing those who do get vaccinated thou. You make your choices and we'll make ours! Wtf has it got to do with anyone else! Blocking hospitals and getting in people's faces because they chose to wear a max or get a vaciine!

That’s a pretty obnoxious thing to post, and a ludicrous generalisation. How do you know what the health status of most forum members is?
The average football fan doesn't prioritise their physical condition or appearance,as can be seen on a matchday.Its also fairly obvious reading half the threads,and looking at any photos that crop up,that drink,drugs,and poor diet,feature frequently as lifestyle choices,with many also admitting and openly discussing their ill health.

So,neither ludicrous or obnoxious,and certainly no more than assuming someone takes drugs to enhance their performance or appearance.

I do agree that there would undoubtedly be far fewer deaths if we were a fitter and less obese nation, and we seriously need a health revolution in this country. The state people allow themselves to get into is a disgrace. The BHF estimate there are over 20 million sedentary adults in Britain, which is simply fucking unacceptable!

But how can you say the vaccine is unproven? It’s been here for 13 months now and in that time it’s literally proven to give you around 68x more protection if you do catch it and you’re 18x less likely to pass it on.

And there’s a mere 0.001% chance of getting a severe adverse reaction to receiving the vaccine.
What is the % chance a person in peak condition with no underlying health conditions, will die,or even become severely ill,from catching Covid?

What is the % chance a person in peak condition with no underlying health conditions, will die,or even become severely ill,from catching Covid?
Considerably higher than them becoming ill from the vaccine. Approximately 1000x higher.

Edit. Sorry I changed the number as I’d had a brain fart.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.