Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It will be a joke and they will be forever remembered as the team who never won it, they may well refuse it because of that. Will they try to shoehorn two Liverpool games in first thing so they can win it, would be piss funny if they lost both, it would show how desperate they are to give it to them, whatever happens the shine has been taken off it, 30 years for it to end in a farce, brilliant.

they may well refuse it...........yeh really?

Telegraph said Liverpool will be giving the title even if the season will be void. I'm not arse about it due to they quite far ahead.

Anyhoo I will be fucking arse if they cancel the CL, Atletico dump these cnuts out of the round 16 AND broke their away Anfield win records. I be fucking mad if those get void.

CL bring in alot of money, it the biggest tornament in club futball. I hope they continue on. Just push back EURO and finish CL in the summer.

btw, FUCK you Dippers. Nothing in this world would help to make me hate you any less.

A week ago we'd be content Liverpool to win only the PL without breaking any records. I hate the cult but I wouldn't be unhappy if they decide to award them the title. From the best season ever to an awarded title in the space of weeks: they were punished for their arrogance. Their 19-20 season will be definitely worse than our 17-18 and 18-19 seasons. Which is perfectly fine for me.

if they are awarded the league they presumably go into Pot 1 for next season’s champions league group stage. If we are awarded the champions league so will we, but that isn’t going to happen. So assuming either our appeal succeeds or hasn’t been heard by the start of the new season, they would be quite literally handed an advantage that we have no equivalent ability to achieve, assuming the remainder of the CL is cancelled. Which means they get an easier group than we do, because we automatically go into pot 2.

still fine?

Liverpool*.

They will have to trademark the asterisk soon as Liverpool will be known as Liverpool* in the future.
Their first title in nearly 30 years and this happens.

Could you imagine if this had happened to us, the piss taking would be relentless.

I guess karma pops up when you least expect it.

Telegraph running the story there’s no resistance to giving Liverpool the title so it’ll probably happen

We might have to change our song.

'we fight till the end..
we fight till the end,
or till someone hands someone a title based on current positions and perceived deservedness'

btw, those who say Dippers are 25 points ahead. Excuse you, City HAVE a game in hand. Meaning if City win it, Dippers will be 22 pts ahead. Don't give them the 3 pts when they fucking play a game *already* haead of City.

SHAME on you if you a City fan and you kiss Dippers ass like that. If you going to say 25 pts head, at least said with City have a game in hand. Don't *automatic* assume that City will lost the game. It only 25 pts when City *actually* get to play the game after this whole Corona thing calm down and lost.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.