Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

No doubt you think the Holocaust was an exaggeration as well. The whole country is in lock down and you think it's some kind of PR excersise.
Take a look at what happens if this goes unchecked by lock down by having a read of events of 1918-19 and when the virus really gets hold and starts to mutate into far more virulent forms that act like a haemorrhagic fever and kill a healthy individual in 12 hours.
I have lots of friends in the health service from consultants to porters across several hospitals in the north west. All of them say they have never seen anything like this outbreak and the number of deaths it's causing. I was speaking to one of 3 people I know who have had it this morning who is just out of hospital. She was aware 2 people died on the ward she was on in the few days she was there. To back this up the local authority have taken on extra staff at the crematorium so they can work around the clock. To suggest it's being blown out of proportion is quite frankly absurd. As an aside Huby province reports areas going into secondary lock down under Chinese authority orders due further outbreaks now occurring and those who thought they were immune having suffered the disease once have become re infected or the active virus has become reanimated. This thing has not finished by a long way yet.
Of course the economic outlook is bleak and those of us who are middle aged will be picking the tax bill up for this for the rest of our lives. That too will have its casualties over time. For someone educated enough to have a 2.1 I'd expect a better understanding of this kind of government intervention being absolutely necessary in these circumstances.
Wow where do you start with this!! So I will confine my comments to a hope that your scaremongering about Covid morphing into a supercharged version of Ebola never comes to pass or we're really fucked.

If the season is cancelled i have gone back on what i originally thought, which was that it's only fair that Liverpool get the title. Fairness doesn't exist in football, there is history behind fairness not overcoming actual rules.
For instance, when Chelsea won the Champions League but Spurs had fought all season to qualify for the Champs League and lost their spot. Was it fair that Spurs got fucked over? No. Did that make any difference? Did it fuck.
When Liverpool got the whole of England kicked out of Europe, there were teams that had worked their bollocks off to get into Europe and get some paydays, wasn't fair then either.

If the season is void then i'm sorry, the title, the promotions, the possibility of getting into Europe for teams that might not be able to again (Sheff Utd), they are also void. If they want to make a change to the rules next season for what to do if a season cannot be ended, fair fucks, but it doesn't exist now.

We are ****s. And never forget that. We never led our armed forces to victory on countless battlefields by being nice. :)
If you did manage any military victories it was purely due to the sound of bagpipes, and transphobia amongst the enemy when confronted by thousands of angry ginger men in skirts.

Joe Jamail you ain't:
"I know no one personally affected in my extended family/work colleagues"
"40 Covid related deaths across both hospitals my step daughter is linked too (sic)"
You reckon a private call could settle this. Given your spelling I have to question whether your parents will let you near the phone on your own.
Give him a ring, need to settle the 'my dick's bigger argument'. The abuse isn't necessary. He's only saying the financial damage will cost more lives, not difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen anything posted unless ive missed it,premier league clubs to meet on Friday to discuss a 30th of June deadline on the 2019/20 season,NOT all clubs have been involved in informal discussions at this stage..it’s from the bbc sport website ..

If you did manage any military victories it was purely due to the sound of bagpipes, and transphobia amongst the enemy when confronted by thousands of angry ginger men in skirts.

Be that as it may, it worked. Fixed bayonetted skirt wearing, banshee screaming, mad ginger ****s are a sight to behold.

It’s a car crash waiting to happen.

Can you see scousers not trying to force themselves into a ground to see their team becoming champions. So much wrong with the idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.