Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by berryblue, 9 Mar 2020.

1. Easy

Easy

changing in the car to minimise contact then proceed to play a full contact sport for 90 minutes including tackling, man marking, etc sweat and spit transferring from one player to another and so on.

Surely it has to be a joke.

2. urban genie

urban genie

Just fucking void it now, I don't many fans bar rthe scousers are that bothered and would rather protect lives

Gordyola, ballinio and Cornish_Blue like this.
  3. bluebrother55

bluebrother55

The entire English mainstream Press want Liverpool to win the title. That’s why they tout any possibility other than null and void.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

I think journos are having a private joke to see who can post the most ridiculous 'proposals' to see what response they get. Does anyone seriously think even the PL would have put this forward?

Gordyola likes this.
  5. abu13

abu13

Team supported:
    Gods own
    And isnt it right that they dont have a test ghat is 100% accurate?
    A mate of mine had his father admitted to hospital, he was tested and it proved negative. 3 days later he was retested and it came back positive. No visitors were allowed in and he didnt move out of bed. Given the precautions in hospital it is unlikely he was infected there so maybe the tests are not accurate enough.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  6. tonea2003

tonea2003

they shouldn't

mosssideblue likes this.
  7. Easy

Easy

thats what it looks like.

next up, in an effort to minimise contact, corners will not be taken.

then when forming the wall for a free kick, players must be one meter apart

Ardwick Green Blue likes this.
  8. tonea2003

tonea2003

them were the days, don't forget throwing up at half time

ZanteWeatherman and blueinsa like this.
  9. Bluearmy

Bluearmy

uefa have for me have likely screwed Littlewoods over. They have forced the domestic competitions to the earliest point, which is in high risk of not happening due to the pandemic. If the league doesnt start by July its not getting completed. the leagues will take 5/6 weeks to complete minimum so they are in more danger of not happening than the domestic cups, as the FA Cup could be completed in a fraction of that time (week to 10 day’s). All while protecting UEFA Competitions (champs league/uefa league & Euro 2021) as much as possible. CL&EL Scheduled for August so no wiggle room for the leagues now. Plus UEFA demanding domestic leagues start 20/21 seasons by early Sept

theres a chance the league doesn't get completed but other things will. Can you imaging the scousers at that point! If City were then to win both the FA CUP & CL could you imagine the fallout! All speculation obvs right now but......

10. urban genie

urban genie

Oh they will hate it if it is voided and we relinquish and allow them the title.

Will be truly ruined and tainted as they never won it legitimately, will be piss funny, they will have fuck all to gloat over and be morally bankrupt.