Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

suffering?

Children were massively affected by World War Two. Nearly two million children were evacuated from their homes at the start of World War Two; children had to endure rationing, gas mask lessons, living with strangers etc. Children accounted for one in ten of the deaths during the Blitz of London from 1940 to 1941
I live with them. They are starting to suffer mentally, and with talk of extended restrictions, I’m more worried about that on them than Covid or is mental health not important anymore? We are social animals, and they are being denied that.

As for comparing this to World War Two evacuations, FFS...i’ll tell them to count themselves lucky they’re not getting sent to the countryside because bombs aren’t being dropped on their house. That should do it.

Doing what we have doing is saving lives,everyone will have to suck it up,it seems longer but it has only been five weeks,if you let the youngsters out,those who are at lesser chance of getting symptoms but are spreading it ,they will pass it on to someone else relatives as they won't all have parents like you who are willing to make them live somewhere else and/or not see them

At this point it is possible for the economy to bounce back once people are out spending again,what we do in the second ,maybe third phase if there a spike, will be more important imo

I really hope the idea of finishing the season is dropped,it only takes one player/manager /wife or kids of to end up in intensive care and the whole thing is off,it is reckless to let any contact sport go ahead ,the R number would shoot up and lockdown would be back
For how long Karen? If it isn’t going away, and a vaccine might not work...how long do you think 99% of the worlds population will suffer to save the 1%.
They'd suffer a lot more if you died in a horrible way without them being able to see you.
I can get killed by many things every day. It’s a risk of being alive. This disease doesn’t look like its getting eradicated anywhere any time soon, so we will soon have to get on with life and deal with risks of infection, as most generations of humans before us did. We’re currently holding out for something that might not ever arrive.

I’m not quite over 50, but I just posted on another thread that the thing that’s bothering me most at the moment is my kids aged 16,14 and 12 missing out on school, friends and sport. They are in a very low risk category, and we’re about to ruin a summer for them in what most of us would say was the best times of our lives. They haven’t complained, and they’re getting on with it, but they are suffering.
Suffering, Really!

*shakes head in amazement*

Suffering, Really!

*shakes head in amazement*
No, you’re right. They’re all doing great. I’ll tell my daughter to stop being an idiot when she’s upset, and my boys to man up when news talks about extended lockdown and no sport to play (which is currently what they live and breathe for).

keep Shaking that head.

No, you’re right. They’re all doing great. I’ll tell my daughter to stop being an idiot when she’s upset, and my boys to man up when news talks about extended lockdown and no sport to play (which is currently what they live and breathe for).

keep Shaking that head.
Without going into detail, kids love being with their parents, more than anything else, and have lasted countless years without outside interaction as long as the parents fill that void.

I’ll continue to shake my head at anybody who is not making the most of this period with regard to mentoring and educating their kids and those who expect external personnel to bring up their children on their behalf.

PS. It’s noticeable that you are having to confirm your position, no further comment from me.

Sterilized balls? Do they mean one spray and it's good to go or every time it goes out of play?

That's it I'm out.
WvaDN94.gif

The Premier League has been given a deadline of May 25 by UEFA to provide its detailed plan to restart the season. However, some top-flight clubs are opposed to the idea of using neutral grounds as it would damage the integrity of the competition. [
@TimesSport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.