Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Without going into detail, kids love being with their parents, more than anything else, and have lasted countless years without outside interaction as long as the parents fill that void.

I’ll continue to shake my head at anybody who is not making the most of this period with regard to mentoring and educating their kids and those who expect external personnel to bring up their children on their behalf.
Ha, you have no idea who I am or what I do. Your post couldn’t be wider of the mark.

Without going into detail, kids love being with their parents, more than anything else, and have lasted countless years without outside interaction as long as the parents fill that void.

I’ll continue to shake my head at anybody who is not making the most of this period with regard to mentoring and educating their kids and those who expect external personnel to bring up their children on their behalf.

PS. It’s noticeable that you are having to confirm your position, no further comment from me.
we're all suffering to some extent ( apart from the nob heads that carry on doing what they want to do regardless) and we will all experience the suffering brought about by the financial damage the lockdown is doing. I'm grateful my kids are old enough to have moved out and can fend for themselves but that brings on other 'suffering when i can't visit them or vice versa'. There are pros and cons with all this, the family next door to me have very thoughtfully put up a basketball hoop for their young lad and all we get is the pounding noise of the ball on the stone flags. Driving us fucking mad, but what do you say? Just need to be guided by the experts on this and how we are doing on the ground coping with it. Other countries are further along the road , it'll be interesting what happens in Italy . I think the likes of Germany and Sweden may catch a cold on this (pardon the pun)in the coming months. Just because they have had few deaths and are held up as shining lights to follow, without a vaccine the threat is still present

For how long Karen? If it isn’t going away, and a vaccine might not work...how long do you think 99% of the worlds population will suffer to save the 1%.

I can get killed by many things every day. It’s a risk of being alive. This disease doesn’t look like its getting eradicated anywhere any time soon, so we will soon have to get on with life and deal with risks of infection, as most generations of humans before us did. We’re currently holding out for something that might not ever arrive.
It arrived a few weeks ago in case you haven't noticed , you may have already had it or still might have it and or your kids, but until someone tests you to prove that one way or another or until i have had a vaccine to offer me protection, your kids or your family are not coming near me or mine. I doubt i'm not alone in my thinking so who would your kids play with?

It arrived a few weeks ago in case you haven't noticed , you may have already had it or still might have it and or your kids, but until someone tests you to prove that one way or another or until i have had a vaccine to offer me protection, your kids or your family are not coming near me or mine. I doubt i'm not alone in my thinking so who would your kids play with?
That’s fine. Your life, your choice. If you want to stay indoors indefinitely until this is fixed, nobody is stopping you. I’m certainly not alone in my views.
It is a pandemic ! Upset kids is neither here nor there

Thanks. I’ll tell my kids I don’t care about their mental wellbeing because someone off bluemoon told me to. Job done.

I’m done responding on this now though. I can see where this is going, and I don’t want to start insulting people in return.

57fa39a52632cc5ec8a81686cae86ecd.jpg

For how long Karen? If it isn’t going away, and a vaccine might not work...how long do you think 99% of the worlds population will suffer to save the 1%.

I can get killed by many things every day. It’s a risk of being alive. This disease doesn’t look like its getting eradicated anywhere any time soon, so we will soon have to get on with life and deal with risks of infection, as most generations of humans before us did. We’re currently holding out for something that might not ever arrive.

I just hope none of your family, friends or relatives are not in that 1%.
You might change your view if they were. I have lost family to this virus, it doesn’t care who you are, yet we have the buffoons if society that think they know better than scientists.
This will return, like Spanish Flu, and look at the devastation that did!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.