Corrupt Officiating Within the English game

It's riddled from top to bottom. I could be watching a game as a neutral and the game could hold no relevance to me or my club and I immediately have a preference to what team I want to win. I don't care how unbiased you try to be and if a referee is that into football they have a preference themselves. Like that twat from Wythenshawe claims he's an Alty fan from a family of United fans but if I remember right he's a Sunderland fan. how on earth does he ref in the top league?

It was on here last week a local ref making his way in the game was a rag season ticket holder but has claimed he is a Rochdale fan with the FA so he can hopefully get rag games in the future.

It's a Fucking joke

As I have said previously, the FA know I am a City fan yet I was given a City Ladies FA Cup game. When I rang them to advise them oif this the answer was "you don't support the ladies team though". When I said that I supported all sides under the Man City logo I was told to basically not tell anyone. Now I reffed the game and there was nothing contentious but imagine what could have happened if City were awarded a "dodgy" penalty.

You are also not supposed to ref anyone from within 5 miles of where you live. Now I live in Crook Town, literally 100 yards from their ground & guess who I got to referee in the FA Vase.

Where is United97 and its views on referees
As I have said previously, the FA know I am a City fan yet I was given a City Ladies FA Cup game. When I rang them to advise them oif this the answer was "you don't support the ladies team though". When I said that I supported all sides under the Man City logo I was told to basically not tell anyone. Now I reffed the game and there was nothing contentious but imagine what could have happened if City were awarded a "dodgy" penalty.

You are also not supposed to ref anyone from within 5 miles of where you live. Now I live in Crook Town, literally 100 yards from their ground & guess who I got to referee in the FA Vase.

That's very reassuring info regarding the FA ......................not !

Presumably that might set a precedent for the whole pyramid. Then where would we be!

The whole thing is a show for media and money. yesterday at the game i commented on how all the press cameras had setup behind harts goal for the second half (wonder why?). city's inhouse photographer was the only one behing the spurs goal. 2 minutes later spurs where handed a con penalty at the 1st opportunity of doing so. 3 times sergio was flagged off side. the 3rd went on to play where spurs scored the second. even from where i sit in a corner you could see it clealry was not off side at any time (something match of the day decided not to cover ((wonder why again)).
The supporters parralllel to the incident where going mental at the linesmen. every clear cut open play opportunity for sergio to run on was stopped. they would off flagged itche's goal if it wasnt for clichy running passed defence before playing the ball. each game i see (not just city games), im getting more and more convinced of the corruption. i genuinely believe refs gave us decisions on our 1st title wininng year that we should'nt of had. The media find a "darling", a subject that will sell by the bucket load for the press in all its guises, in turn a mass interest is created that promotes the premier league world wide and generates more revenue for the fat cats. im not sure some players are part of it... who knows, buts it an definate possibilty refs and other officials are warping games with their decisions. I'm aware human error has a part to play, but if theres nothing to hide then video decision tech and extra officials would of been introduced a long time ago. it should be opened up like rugby where the audience has insite to official desicions via mic. wouldnt it be great if someone could create a radio signal scanner that pics up the refs mics.. catch the guilty ones at it. i dont doubt the mics are recorded by the FA, but they are hardly going to cough up evidence that will destroy their nice little setup are they. i suspect any mega rich club owner willing to secretly feed money to the FA will have its the club in the hat to become the next "darling". There is simply too much money in football at the top for it not to be corrupt.

I've seen plenty of incompetent referees and assistants in my time watching City however this season has been an all time high point.
We've been mugged off against Everton 3 times (pens for Navas, Aguerro & Stirling)-(with the over the line effort going our way)
Spurs 6 times by the same officials - 6 bleedin times!
How can a linesman whose sole job is to give offside get so many blatantly obvious decisions wrong in the same fixture at different grounds on different days - We all know the answer and I think we're kidding ourselves if we put it down to poor officiating.
We've been had over and the club should appeal to the FA and Premier League that those 3 jokers on Sunday are never allowed within rifle shot of our ground or officiate in any game we play again - EVER!

I've seen plenty of incompetent referees and assistants in my time watching City however this season has been an all time high point.
We've been mugged off against Everton 3 times (pens for Navas, Aguerro & Stirling)-(with the over the line effort going our way)
Spurs 6 times by the same officials - 6 bleedin times!
How can a linesman whose sole job is to give offside get so many blatantly obvious decisions wrong in the same fixture at different grounds on different days - We all know the answer and I think we're kidding ourselves if we put it down to poor officiating.
We've been had over and the club should appeal to the FA and Premier League that those 3 jokers on Sunday are never allowed within rifle shot of our ground or officiate in any game we play again - EVER!

I agree but it doesn't seem to be the way the club want to do things. Shame because we are being serially f*cked by corrupt / inept officials in my opinion

The truth will come out eventually..

I don't see him celebrating, the first one looks like he's waving play on and is pleased he made a decision, the second is just funny, and the third one he looks like he's gutted his play on didn't come to anything, looks to me like he just loves his football and gets a little excited ,but I am a happy clapper so who knows :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.