Corrupt Officiating Within the English game

Yep, his decision not to book Toure for either of 2 clear yellow card tackles leaving you lot with 11 men on the pitch after 20 odd minutes clearly demonstrates that he is taking shady brown envelopes from his Abu Dhabi paymasters... amidoinitrite ? All supporters think the ref or the media have it in for them, you lot take it to insane levels though. Bonkers.
No wonder you don't have any mates and you are on a city forum,a pen and 2 offside goals in the 1st game is plenty to moan about

Clitterbung or whatever his name is , is quite clearly incompetent, much the same as most Brit refs......all our best players are foreign, all our best managers are foreign. About time we looked at using ONLY non biased, non cheating referees and I would suggest these could be found from the continent......

Serie A perhaps ?

No wonder you don't have any mates and you are on a city forum,a pen and 2 offside goals in the 1st game is plenty to moan about
Never goes City's way ... ever... FA refs all corrupt, no doubt about it.
citygrab_3560979b.jpg

We got lucky that day granted but it's rare for us and i say again yesterdays non penalty and 3 or 4 times we were ruled offside when not and the 2 offside goals at whl are what we usually get
You can't even acknowledge that you were lucky Toure did not get sent off ? When it goes against you it's corruption, when it goes for you (in the same match for goodness sake) you dismiss it as luck or don't even mention it... this is David Icke lizard men level reasoning / paranoia.

You can't even acknowledge that you were lucky Toure did not get sent off ? When it goes against you it's corruption, when it goes for you (in the same match for goodness sake) you dismiss it as luck or don't even mention it... this is David Icke lizard men level reasoning / paranoia.
You know where the door is

Sorry, I don't want to disturb your tin foil party with a more balanced view, keep thinking smalltime :) They're all out to get you !

Hey maybe you can get Clattenburg to come and embarrass you in this thread lke that journo (can't remember who) did in the agenda thread... that was gold.

Sorry, I don't want to disturb your tin foil party with a more balanced view, keep thinking smalltime :) They're all out to get you !

Hey maybe you can get Clattenburg to come and embarrass you in this thread lke that journo (can't remember who) did in the agenda thread... that was gold.
Does your club have a forum you can go trolling on or have they told you to fuck off ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.