Corrupt Officiating Within the English game

All clubs feel the refs against them, where i sit at West Ham its fucking tedious the amount of fans around me think the ref is ''f'kin cheat'' , yet can guarentee the away fans will be saying similar.

I just feel the game is so quick, mistakes will be made always - sadly its part of the entertainment , its a talking point and football seems to be a popular as ever. Either refs get technological help or we just accept the odd bad decision as part of the entertainment.

All clubs feel the refs against them, where i sit at West Ham its fucking tedious the amount of fans around me think the ref is ''f'kin cheat'' , yet can guarentee the away fans will be saying similar.

I just feel the game is so quick, mistakes will be made always - sadly its part of the entertainment , its a talking point and football seems to be a popular as ever. Either refs get technological help or we just accept the odd bad decision as part of the entertainment.

True. But Twattenberg has previous. Pretty much every time there's a contentious game-changing decision made it's him.

As I have said previously, the FA know I am a City fan yet I was given a City Ladies FA Cup game. When I rang them to advise them oif this the answer was "you don't support the ladies team though". When I said that I supported all sides under the Man City logo I was told to basically not tell anyone. Now I reffed the game and there was nothing contentious but imagine what could have happened if City were awarded a "dodgy" penalty.

You are also not supposed to ref anyone from within 5 miles of where you live. Now I live in Crook Town, literally 100 yards from their ground & guess who I got to referee in the FA Vase.

I feel you need to arrange a house swap with Crappenberg - he surely should live in Crook town.

True. But Twattenberg has previous. Pretty much every time there's a contentious game-changing decision made it's him.
My main grievance with him is that he likes being the centre of attention and I think he knowingly makes controversial decisions for that reason. He may well be corrupt as well but I reckon the attention seeking is a major part of how he refs.

My main grievance with him is that he likes being the centre of attention and I think he knowingly makes controversial decisions for that reason. He may well be corrupt as well but I reckon the attention seeking is a major part of how he refs.

Sorry but I have to disgree in so far that I feel that he makes controversial decisions DUE to the fact that he is corrupt and f*cking arrogant with it.

To be honest so many of the refs seem to like being the centre of attention instead of performing their role correctly and quietly, as I believe is the key objective of their role.

Never a penno in a thousand years I dunno how he gave it. I said to my wife at the time if that was against spurs I'd be pissed off. I've never trusted Clatternburg he has stitched us over on more than one occasion as well. He seems to like being the centre of attention and enjoys his power trip. It's the only ref I hate with a passion but yesterday was the first time I see him be kind to us. I think most football fans dislike him

Yep, his decision not to book Toure for either of 2 clear yellow card tackles leaving you lot with 11 men on the pitch after 20 odd minutes clearly demonstrates that he is taking shady brown envelopes from his Abu Dhabi paymasters... amidoinitrite ? All supporters think the ref or the media have it in for them, you lot take it to insane levels though. Bonkers.

Yep, his decision not to book Toure for either of 2 clear yellow card tackles leaving you lot with 11 men on the pitch after 20 odd minutes clearly demonstrates that he is taking shady brown envelopes from his Abu Dhabi paymasters... amidoinitrite ? All supporters think the ref or the media have it in for them, you lot take it to insane levels though. Bonkers.

Clitterbung or whatever his name is , is quite clearly incompetent, much the same as most Brit refs......all our best players are foreign, all our best managers are foreign. About time we looked at using ONLY non biased, non cheating referees and I would suggest these could be found from the continent......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.