Corruption in English football?

Harry Hotspurs second goal yesterday looked offside every time I watched it. Incredibly close yet didn't appear to be any VAR check. If that's Jesus, then Miss Marple, Sherlock Holmes and every other detective you can mention would be looking for any possible clues for a reason to disallow it.
I thought the same and commented it on the matchday thread.

He wasn't wearing a City shirt so it was ok...

'Welbeck denied a penalty?' http://www.skysports.com/share/12266239

Over 12 hours later it's discussed. Last night there wasn't even a VAR review shown but we got told it had been checked. Only now have they put the footage out of the incident and it shows the VAR check in play.
Fuckin corrupt wankers.
Their is no real discussion to be had over whether it was a penalty or not as it was a penalty. You could argue that their was a discussion to be had over whether it should be a red card or not. In the event, no penalty and no red card were two wrong decisions.

Their is no real discussion to be had over whether it was a penalty or not as it was a penalty. You could argue that their was a discussion to be had over whether it should be a red card or not. In the event, no penalty and no red card were two wrong decisions.
No surprises there.
I notice your location is Offerton, was wondering which part as I live on bean leach estate!

Mike Dean is their new Webb/Oliver/Alti/Moss/Mason (take your pick)

Last 2 games for the Rags:
9-0 v Southampton. Early sending off (it was a red but we all know it would be a yellow if Maguire or Cavani etc did it), Perfectly good Southampton goal ruled out, Awards Rags a penalty for a Martial Dive and sends off a 2nd player which was such a bad decision it was overturned. Rags 11 fouls (thats the ones actually given as they get away with so much) and 2 cards only. Southampton 6 fouls 3 yellows and 2 straight reds.

2-1 v Brighton, Can give the rags a penalty in his previous game despite it being such a clear dive yet chooses to ignore the blatant penalty for Brighton in this game. Again 14 fouls yet only 2 yellows, Brighton 7 fouls and 2 yellows. And a typical late rag card (89th minute) to try and make it look less corrupt

Like lots of officials they tend to be lenient with the cards for the Rags yet happy to book opposition players.
Clear bias towards the Rags in Dean's officiating

Sitting at the keyboard, mentally drifting and listening to music and still thinking about the penalty not given for Brighton yesterday when the following thought occurred to me :-

Myself and probably most posters on here have friends and acquaitances, who despite being decent and likeable people can be be a bit irritating, arrogant, have a bit of a superiority complex etc , can't we all, but it's pretty safe to say that if they are football fans, they will always support the rags.

That cannot just be coincidence .

But I digress and the PiGMOL members have to be corrupt to be able to operate in the way that they do. I can think of no other reason for so many blatantly wrong decisions going in favour of the rags.

Last edited:
The rules for Utd have been bent for so long now their fans wouldn't even know what a correct decision is.
That's why they were so successful for so long, spend shed load's of cash and buy very good players, with the added bonus of getting 95% of the contentious decision's in your favour home and away no matter who it's against.
Twas Slightly different for them in Europe tho

Harry Hotspurs second goal yesterday looked offside every time I watched it. Incredibly close yet didn't appear to be any VAR check. If that's Jesus, then Miss Marple, Sherlock Holmes and every other detective you can mention would be looking for any possible clues for a reason to disallow it.
And did I hear the MOTD commentator say there was no question of offside, when clearly there was, given the number of goals that VAR has chalked off due to a player‘s nipple/ nose/ eyebrow being called offside...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.