Cost of living crisis - how are you all doing?

Really starting to pinch now, and I've only just turned the heating on for the first time.

On the bright side, I think I've lost a stone in the last six weeks, mostly through missing meals.

We had already discussed that if we accidently fell pregnant it wasn't right to see it through. Not something some people will agree with and who knows how we would feel if it was to happen but we consciously do our best to ensure a mistake doesn't happen.
So you would abort rather than have the child because the child might cost too much ? Fooking hell...

So you would abort rather than have the child because the child might cost too much ? Fooking hell...
I would most certainly abort a pregnancy than to bring a child into the world without being able to give them all I would want them to have or expect tax payers to support my life.

If it meant that the child and parents might fall into poverty and gave little standard of living then why shouldn’t it be a factor?
Abortion is obviously a very serious subject and understandable that folk react differently depending on how they arrived at that point in their lives where they may have to make the decision but ultimately it’s got fuck all to do with anybody else what their reasons might be.

I would most certainly abort a pregnancy than to bring a child into the world without being able to give them all I would want them to have or expect tax payers to support my life.

Well you wouldn't be the one aborting it it would be your Mrs choice, and once pregnant her whole outlook might change.

If it meant that the child and parents might fall into poverty and gave little standard of living then why shouldn’t it be a factor?
Abortion is obviously a very serious subject and understandable that folk react differently depending on how they arrived at that point in their lives where they may have to make the decision but ultimately it’s got fuck all to do with anybody else what their reasons might be.

Both sound like they are in well paid jobs tbf just that bluemooner hates the world for some reason.

If you abort a child because at some point in the future you 'might' struggle is absolutely bizarre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.