Cost of living crisis - how are you all doing?

Well this thread took a turn, fucking hell

And I'm not being funny, who the fuck falls accidentally pregnant in their 30s

Wow, you would kill a baby for that
Yes, I would also advocate the "killing" of any baby where there isn't the finances to support them and give them the best opportunities.

I believe that far too many people bring children into the world without thinking about the consequences properly, not just on their lives but on the lives of the people around them within their family and also the child itself.

I understand that I am in the minority here but I would advocate for a sort of child licence, if people cannot support their own life how can they bring further life into the world. I am not in the camp that enough love will support any child.

Well you wouldn't be the one aborting it it would be your Mrs choice, and once pregnant her whole outlook might change.
I fully understand that its her decision once pregnant but it doesn't change our reasons in the first place for not wanting to bring a life into the world.

I fully understand that its her decision once pregnant but it doesn't change our reasons in the first place for not wanting to bring a life into the world.
It’s pretty easy to avoid unwanted pregnancies these days so hopefully it’ll never be a decision you have to make.

Both sound like they are in well paid jobs tbf just that bluemooner hates the world for some reason.
We are in decent paid jobs, I don't hate the world, not sure where you have drawn that conclusion.

We would like to have children, but we would also want the best for our children which includes wanting my wife to have the choice of not to having to work but that isn't an option and such I wouldn't want to bring a child into that environment.

I came from a relatively poor family, my parents did their best with what they had and being the youngest of 4 I understand the irony of the fact that I wouldn't be here now if they lived by our choice.

Skint but have the basics, a trip to the Maldives is on hold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.