Cost of living crisis - how are you all doing?

Fuck me, are we really in 2023 or not?

There's a clue in the word 'accidental'.
Protection or pulling out ensures no accident. If they are really that worried and that an abortion is how they would deal with a pregnancy, option A would be what you would think they’re doing. B is there as a back up if they don’t want to use it.

Protection or pulling out ensures no accident. If they are really that worried and that an abortion is how they would deal with a pregnancy, option A would be what you would think they’re doing. B is there as a back up if they don’t want to use it.
It really doesn't though. Having to explain this to an (presumably) adult is odd in this day and age TBH.

Yes, I would also advocate the "killing" of any baby where there isn't the finances to support them and give them the best opportunities.

I believe that far too many people bring children into the world without thinking about the consequences properly, not just on their lives but on the lives of the people around them within their family and also the child itself.

I understand that I am in the minority here but I would advocate for a sort of child licence, if people cannot support their own life how can they bring further life into the world. I am not in the camp that enough love will support any child.
Not gonna lie. You've absolutely shat the bed with your posting this week.

We had already discussed that if we accidently fell pregnant it wasn't right to see it through. Not something some people will agree with and who knows how we would feel if it was to happen but we consciously do our best to ensure a mistake doesn't happen.
If you’re that serious about never having kids you should just get the snip. Then put the money saved on contraception towards the cost of living.

19 pages and smashing back doors in hasn't been mentioned. Standards are dropping on here . Up the bum no harm done . Perfect excuse for back door action if that's your bag .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.