Costa offends their customers

Not really. If people want to make a change to their body and have mental capacity it's their business not mine.

Some people get too much surgery due to body image issues but it is also very common among non trans people.

The message to young girls is you can have your breasts chopped off, you can become a man, you can be happy, even euphoric! That's an attractive message to a young girl who might be going through the phase where she despises her body.

And the gender ideologues do like to get them young don't they! Not much point in puberty blockers if puberty is in full flow.

Remember, gender identity emerges as young as two years old! And never forget the mantra, "if it's not affirmation it's convertion"

I'm done. You're not a fool, so you know what you're doing, and if you know that I want nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
The message to young girls is you can have your breasts chopped off, you can become a man, you can be happy, even euphoric! That's an attractive message to a young girl who might be going through the phase where she despises her body.

And the gender ideologues do like to get them young don't they! Not much point in puberty blockers if puberty is in full flow.

Remember, gender identity emerges as young as two years old! And never forget the mantra, "if you're not affirming you're converting"

I'm done, you're not a fool, so you know what you're doing, and if you know that I want nothing to do with you.

I'm not a gender rights activist. Surgeons like to experiment on patients, it's not isolated to gender bending. Checks and balances ought to exist everywhere.

This is all just projection as you look for an enemy to get polemical to.

You aren't saving anyone. Just digging a hole because you can't move on like your dear leader.

Mrs KS called in to Pret on Leeds station on her way home yesterday. They gave her free coffee because they said she looked so smiling and happy. What?!

Mrs KS called in to Pret on Leeds station on her way home yesterday. They gave her free coffee because they said she looked so smiling and happy. What?!

That’s a thing they’ve done for years. Employees have a free coffee discretion, think they get one a day.

It gets Pret a load of PR coverage every now and again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.