Costel Pantilimon on his way out

I'm fairly sure some of the footballing geniuses here nodding sagely to themselves about lacking sentimentality have made more than a few sputtering, enraged posts about Mancini's lack of man-management.

It's good to know you're now on the same page as one of the least sentimental managers on the planet. I'm sure the Inner's Club will be along to welcome you shortly as you've switched sides.

Whitefield Blue said:
Why are people saying that Pantilimon 'hasn't put a foot wrong when called upon'? Utter, utter bullshit.

If it wasn't for Kompany getting back onto the line then his terrible early flap at a free kick would've resulted in us being 1-0 down in the semi final.

He knocked us out of the league cup with two horrendous cock ups against Villa.

He made an awful error resulting in a goal in the charity shield.

For someone who hasn't played many games he hasn't half got a back catalogue of howlers. Stop overhyping him FFS.

<awaits hysterical backlash>

People have selective memories. I agree with you.

Whitefield Blue said:
Why are people saying that Pantilimon 'hasn't put a foot wrong when called upon'? Utter, utter bullshit.

If it wasn't for Kompany getting back onto the line then his terrible early flap at a free kick would've resulted in us being 1-0 down in the semi final.

For someone who hasn't played many games he hasn't half got a back catalogue of howlers. Stop overhyping him FFS.

I agree with this totally, I think Hart has made a few mistakes and been bum fucked by posters yet Pants is allowed to get away with it for some reason I dont understand

Also if you say you are leaving in the summer you forfeit your cup final especially when you are not even the teams No1 goalkeeper

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whitefield Blue said:

I agree with this totally, I think Hart has made a few mistakes and been bum fucked by posters yet Pants is allowed to get away with it for some reason I dont understand

Also if you say you are leaving in the summer you forfeit your cup final especially when you are not even the teams No1 goalkeeper

Who says you do,Bobby ??????

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whitefield Blue said:

I have had to decipher that but it is up to Mancini no doubt about it, maybe I should of added IMO

BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I have had to decipher that but it is up to Mancini no doubt about it, maybe I should of added IMO

It was quite easy to decipher.All I asked was "who says you have to forfeit the right to play in a Final,our Manager ?"
See its not too difficult once you get your head around it.

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:

It was quite easy to decipher.All I asked was "who says you have to forfeit the right to play in a Final,our Manager"
Yes thanks for clearing up what I had already figured out there

Whitefield Blue said:

Finally someone with sense. He's absolute gash. He's played 3 premier league teams this season (villa, Chelsea twice) and made cock ups in all of them. Yeah he played in the other fa cup matches, but that was agaisnt championship sides. Can't believe he is come out saying he wants to leave before the cup final! Cheeky bastard, Mancini has gave him the chance to play in the cups for us yet he's doing one. Cya mate, please don't cock up on Saturday.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

It was quite easy to decipher.All I asked was "who says you have to forfeit the right to play in a Final,our Manager"
Yes thanks for clearing up what I had already figured out there

So why add that to the post ? And yes it might have been better had you added IMO !! As I`ve said before,based on your opinion, I take it that you also don`t want Kolo on the subs bench then,just in case Bobby has to run it through you first,seeing he is also leaving us.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
Whitefield Blue said:

Finally someone with sense. He's absolute gash. He's played 3 premier league teams this season (villa, Chelsea twice) and made cock ups in all of them. Yeah he played in the other fa cup matches, but that was agaisnt championship sides. Can't believe he is come out saying he wants to leave before the cup final! Cheeky bastard, Mancini has gave him the chance to play in the cups for us yet he's doing one. Cya mate, please don't cock up on Saturday.

So I take it that Bobby has only just found out that Pants wants to leave and therefore should be excluded from playing ?
Or perhaps,just perhaps Bobby has known for some time ? Well according to Pants he has, and at the end of the day I will let our Manager decide who plays and at the moment it appears to be Pants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.