Could Pedro Porro be a long-term replacement for Walker?

Anyone know if we have a sell-on clause?
We’ve allegedly got a buy back option at €20M (£17.7M). Logic would suggest that Sporting would get that and we’d get anything above that (as we could just buy him back and then sell him on, if we wished. I know logic and football are often rarely in alignment but that sort of thing seems to happen elsewhere (especially if there are any Italian clubs involved)……..

We’ve allegedly got a buy back option at €20M (£17.7M). Logic would suggest that Sporting would get that and we’d get anything above that (as we could just buy him back and then sell him on, if we wished. I know logic and football are often rarely in alignment but that sort of thing seems to happen elsewhere (especially if there are any Italian clubs involved)……..
I think we bought back Angelino and made a few million, I'm not sure if we've done this with many if indeed any others.

We could di that but i believe we have partnership od some kind with Sporting so this would be a dick move

The way everything is right now I’d tie Rico down to a new 5 year deal and send him out on a 2 year loan. Sell Cancelo for maybe £45mill and sign Pedro for £30mill bank the £15mill plus the £100,000 a week wages.

Rico can replace Kyle when he returns from the 2 year loan.

The way everything is right now I’d tie Rico down to a new 5 year deal and send him out on a 2 year loan. Sell Cancelo for maybe £45mill and sign Pedro for £30mill bank the £15mill plus the £100,000 a week wages.

Rico can replace Kyle when he returns from the 2 year loan.
A new 5 year deal based on a handful of games? What if Rico goes to shit, have you thought of that?

A new 5 year deal based on a handful of games? What if Rico goes to shit, have you thought of that?
Rico is ready now, from everything I have seen… why send him out on loan and spend £30m on Porro, just because Spurs have been linked with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.