Could Pedro Porro be a long-term replacement for Walker?

A new 5 year deal based on a handful of games? What if Rico goes to shit, have you thought of that?
Considering his contract runs until June 2024 a new 5 year deal would mean he would have 3 left after a 2 year loan. At that point we will either have a ready made first team player or valuable asset to take to the market.

Walker not playing much recently, while Sheffield looks very likely to be promoted. Could we see Walker returning already this summer? Doubt he’s happy to sit on the bench in his last couple years of his career. Porro has been incredible at Sporting and would make a great duo with Lewis as our RB options

Although Porro has shown promise at Sporting I prefer an experienced signing along with Rico Lewis to replace Kyle Walker

I think it’s ridiculous to suggest replacing Walker, absolutely ridiculous.

Before Lewis came onto the scene I was all for this, now I’m unsure. Maybe pep will play Lewis in midfield and we need a right back. We aren’t getting rid of Walker now…

I think it’s ridiculous to suggest replacing Walker, absolutely ridiculous.

Before Lewis came onto the scene I was all for this, now I’m unsure. Maybe pep will play Lewis in midfield and we need a right back. We aren’t getting rid of Walker now…
Why? He turns 33 this season, playing less than he used to and his former club is getting promoted and he’d be guaranteed a starting spot there. I’d love to see Kyle stay here for at least another year and finish his contract, but I doubt he’d be happy if Rico keeps getting picked ahead of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.