Could you join the armed forces?

Fucking stony popping up at this time to come and piss on my daywalking parade, ****.

You ok boss :-)

Not bad thanks mate. If we're posting pics of when we used to look cute I think I can find one of when I was a baby. Just the one mind, on all the others I look like a ****.

as the title says really, could you?

i've just been speaking to my missis who is a nurse about this. she said that if we diddn't have our daughter she would go (nurses have to be trained how to use firearms in the field).

i couldn't do it. I would defend my daughter and family with my life. (i've never had a fight in my life), but i would kill for them.

but i know i wouldn't have the balls to sign up!
Long lost dream blues air force was my dream dodgey eardrums let me me down I'm pissed just got in god bless our freedom god bless our muslim brothers god save the queen it is not religion SAJIDA yes I love you god bless blues especially karen

Haha, that picture was doing the rounds on here when @TCIB still had hair. If you look closely you can see your reflection from when you took the pic of the original.

Good job you can't see the reflection clearly! The difference is depressing :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.