COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to sound out of touch but it's been 10 years since I had a supermarket job - is that more than normal?

Wife has the rates of what the supermarkets arecoffering and £10 was at the top end. Minimum wage is £8 something I think.

You could well be right, Karen. Almost by definition, there’s empathy and a strong sense of duty among nurses and doctors. I expect some of those who respond positively will do it despite it being an unwelcome intrusion.
It's in the blood mate different breed my missus worked at the christie and always said she would stay as a volunteer on retirement alas she couldn't due to her health

16:05

'Critical incident' at UK hospital

A London hospital has confirmed a "critical incident" due to a surge in COVID-19 cases.

Northwick Park hospital in Harrow said its critical care unit has hit capacity due to the number of cases.

The northwest hospital has contacted neighbouring facilities to ask for help dealing with patients.
Don’t worry about it and go to the pub everybody else seems to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.