COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't sound like any imminent promise of a lockdown, in fact Boris was going the other way and saying he absolutely wasn't to go to stop every form of social interaction.

I wonder how long this philosophy can genuinely last. More concerned with the longevity more than anything.
Telling everywhere to shut is a big step

My thoughts exactly. We run a cafe in a seasonal area and only realistically have a window of 6-7 month to earn. We will still have to pay the tenure and we are locked in to the contract for another 2 years. We only employ ourselves as the area isn't exactly rocking. Pay ourselves less than minimum wage. Looks like we're screwed.
Talk to who has your contract,hopefully they will do the right thing,you csn claim benefis and not pay vat till end pf june

to have been treated with a modicum of respect the last 12 years,2 years into a poxy pay deal now that see's me roughly 60p per hour above the minimum wage
now ,we are all so important
the anger is tangible with everyone i know and work

That’s going into a different subject of which I will most likely agree with you on the majority of points you make.

Now though all staff that make an actual difference in this country and world should be viewed upon and thanked as the same as NHS staff. Like I’ve said the majority of my family are in the NHS so I know all about it but sometimes the members think their job is the only one that is worthwhile to society.

That’s going into a different subject of which I will most likely agree with you on the majority of points you make.

Now though all staff that make an actual difference in this country and world should be viewed upon and thanked as the same as NHS staff. Like I’ve said the majority of my family are in the NHS so I know all about it but sometimes the members think their job is the only one that is worthwhile to society.
leave at that then
adiue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.