COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I Brexit from all the idiots in Britain? I don’t want to be part of this country with them.
Not just UK unfortunately, seems Madrid is having its fair share of idiots going to the coast despite all the tragic scenes we have seen there.
Safest place is your own house, if people have disregard for their ownn and family safety they should be avoided.
Thank you so much to the Spanish police who are keeping our part of Spain free from contamination.

Whilst impressive, I suspect the behind closed doors crimes will have increased. Domestic abuse, sexual abuse but they're the ones that don't come out until months/years down the line.

Fair play to most for respecting the emergency services though.
Stats can be manipulated easily. Burglaries down obviously. I bet the villains are all clearing out deserted building sites and factories that are shut. It won't be until everyone returns to work till the thieving becomes apparent

Just said on BBC News that 568 of today’s reported deaths in England are actually deaths that took place from 1st April and 7th April.
Seems odd, unless they are doing this to give the impression of a flattening curve, you would hope that the figures quoted are honest. I can understand it being this way if they are testing at pot mortum but i would have thought it would be a much lower percentage.

Friend of mine in Cornwall just told me hundreds of tourists have invaded for Easter. Tut Tut.
I'm in Cornwall, its getting busier, police are trying to stop people coming down but they cant stop them all.
Big accident on the m5 yesterday with an overturned caravan, 2 mile tailbacks, most of which were holiday makers.

Fuck off cunts!

Just seen the crime figures for Kent. Reported crimes almost halved (- 46 %) in the last week of March compared to the same week last year. Wow!
No one on the streets to mug. No unoccupied houses (except the homes of those who've gone away for the weekend - just a hint, lads). No drunks outside pubs. Battered spouses can't phone for help. No shoplifting as no crowded shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.