COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A30, a38, a39 and various back roads.
I still cant believe people think it's ok to do what they please.
I have sympathy with you as i come from cornwall,it used to feel like a stampede at times

Is there just the brunel and the road crossing as the main ways in now? I have not been over for 20 odd years?

The number of people with coronavirus who have died in Northern Ireland hospitals has risen by four to 82.

There were 138 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed, bringing the total across the region to 1,477

Downing Street has said supermarkets and shops that have remained open during the lockdown are free to sell any items they have in stock, following a warning that police could start searching trolleys for non-essential purchases

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-deaths-in-scotland-rise-by-81-to-447-11971036
I'd say beer is essential.
Dont get me wrong I only buy it while I'm doing the weekly shop

Nah, some are second homes, some are letting out their properties despite what's happening and there are rumours of people on some out of the way campsites.

660 parties in Greater Manchester last weekend.
Words fail me
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-52221688

In Manchester alone. How can we be anywhere near the peak when there's probably tens of thousands of parties across the country about to happen over the easter weekend? It's going to drag on and on cos a large percentage of this country are thick as pigshit and ridiculously arrogant. They abuse this 'soft' lockdown. We needed a firmer one, because its the only way some dickheads will listen.

Only two ways in unless they can fly in,shut the bridges and the tavistock (?) Crossing,job done
I thought that and (sad) checked. Loads more ways in through North Devon.

Use ANPR on Mways. If your car isn't registered locally, flash the number on the next matrix - "Is your journey really necessary? Be ready to be stopped by police."

Nah, some are second homes, some are letting out their properties despite what's happening and there are rumours of people on some out of the way campsites.
What about burning second homes, your near neighbours across the channel may have tips.

I have sympathy with you as i come from cornwall,it used to feel like a stampede at times
It's kind of irrelevant because my family and I are staying in, protecting the nhs and saving lives.

Just wish others would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.