COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I'm saying yesterdays figures would include catch ups and also the day before that as well. It's a pipeline process so what happens in the pipeline today probably happened yesterday too.
If it isn't then the numbers will crash next week when we pass the peak.
I was working in this field as part my day job from 2003-2006. What matters is that the data is recorded against the correct point in time not when it was reported.
Plus they all reckon up to the total correctly, day-by-day, without actually being accurate for that particular day on the day.

Friend of mine in Cornwall just told me hundreds of tourists have invaded for Easter. Tut Tut.
Can I Brexit from all the idiots in Britain? I don’t want to be part of this country with them.

All these twats should be banned from driving and their passport rescinded for 10 years because fines are no deterrent
I think they should all be, anything from: fined, banned from driving, banned from holidaying, made to work on the front line in hospitals changing bedsheets, deported to some random island nobody else lives on, charged with terrorist offences, shot in the head...

Take your pick.

Just seen the crime figures for Kent. Reported crimes almost halved (- 46 %) in the last week of March compared to the same week last year. Wow!
Whilst impressive, I suspect the behind closed doors crimes will have increased. Domestic abuse, sexual abuse but they're the ones that don't come out until months/years down the line.

Fair play to most for respecting the emergency services though.

Yes. This is the 3rd day on the bounce that we're below the logrithmic increase trend line. This probably means the peak really will be on Sunday or Monday.
If so, it's highly likely that we will be behind Spain and Italy in mortality statics per head of population. (France and Begium too).

Are you talking about cases or deaths though? Aren’t we testing fewer people than Spain and Italy so it stands to reason that accounts for us having fewer cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.