COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that is really all we can do. I often used to talk to students about controlling the controllables and I now appreciate that this is much easier to say than do but it really is all we can do right now.
Spot on mate. Anyone in any leadership role will know all you can do is control what is your capacity, assess risk and manage it and understand what is out of your control and why. And of course keep as calm as you can and carry on. Anyway, cheers. **sips beer**

...and they have many fewer knobheads than we do so it wouldn't work for us.
Indeed - 3 women arrested for gobbing and threatening virus on police who broke up their party...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-52254724

... well there’s plenty of community service required to actually feed us this spring/summer/autumn with the lack of immigrants/migrants in the fields. So maybe judges could be granted some discretionary powers to get the muppets helping rather than hindering the country.

Spot on mate. Anyone in any leadership role will know all you can do is control what is your capacity, assess risk and manage it and understand what is out of your control and why. And of course keep as calm as you can and carry on. Anyway, cheers. **sips beer**
Unfortunately far too many in here, with the loudest rants, have not had any experience in leadership roles where jobs, livelihoods or even lives are at risk.

Now Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has has admitted that Sweden was not properly prepared for the pandemic and that it is "obvious that country has not done enough".

The fuck was they playing at.

You want to give Infowars a swerve mate.

"Den har inte varit tillräckligt bra, och det är nog uppenbart för alla i många olika aspekter"
It (prepardness) has not been high enough, and that is obvious to everyone in a lot of different aspects" At no point does he say the country "has not done enough"
He was talking about how emergency resources have been reduced since the end of the cold war 30 years ago. In particular he was talking about 2 things:
i) the reduction in the size of the civil defence force.
ii) the size of the emergeny stock of PPE, which used to be much larger, like FInlands. Finland has for exmple hundreds of thousands of face masks in bunkers across the country which it is now distributing across the country.
Löfven wants money to build up both of these to previous levels, nothing to do with the management of the current crisis in terms of lock down or anything else.

You want to give Infowars a swerve mate.

"Den har inte varit tillräckligt bra, och det är nog uppenbart för alla i många olika aspekter"
It (prepardness) has not been high enough, and that is obvious to everyone in a lot of different aspects" At no point does he say the country "has not done enough"
He was talking about how emergency resources have been reduced since the end of the cold war 30 years ago. In particular he was talking about 2 things:
i) the reduction in the size of the civil defence force.
ii) the size of the emergeny stock of PPE, which used to be much larger, like FInlands. Finland has for exmple hundreds of thousands of face masks in bunkers across the country which it is now distributing across the country.
Löfven wants money to build up both of these to previous levels, nothing to do with the management of the current crisis in terms of lock down or anything else.

This due to Suomi's 'relationship' with their eastern neighbour though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.