COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting we get the police today,could have done with hearing from them before,a nurse had her bike stolen when she was at work,somehow they arrested two people and gave her a bike to replace it,read that in the paper today

I dunno what I'm talking about!! Random words mate!! There's a website too, but I don't know anything about that, never been there.

Anyway the joke - which is wholly unfunny and inappropriate - doesn't even work because the young lady in question spells her name preeti

as in officialpreetiandpriya.com
Surely you mean the YOUNG ladies.

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason
Look after yourself pal. Hope your wife is ok. Thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.