COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason
Very best of luck to both of you, especially your wife.

They say go to the doctors as usual but I think I'm still gonna give it a miss, I'd rather leave my dodgy knee for a month or two rather than chance twenty minutes in the waiting room.

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason

I hope she gets better soon mate. Look after her.

Sorry to hear that mate. Wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery.

In the scheme of things makes little difference apart from helps see sooner if numbers are levelling off because we could for example have a week of big numbers as we are, as more and more historical numbers are included which could mask falling current numbers. That said I have said all along the true measure of the impact of restrictions are the daily ICU and hospitalisation numbers and the slope of that graph and I still think that.
As I see it daily unsorted death numbers are still relevant and could easily be dampened to attenuate their exaggerated impact.

GD is doing a great job sorting them into days and can analyse daily events to possible causes along the line.

A death by CV is still a death but with the knowledge that proper daily records are only a few days away perhaps attenuating the unsorted data by averaging the day plus say the 6 previous days rolling forward as a full week damping would allow trends to be more realistically viewed.

Nice to see you Indi,really sorry are suffering x

Friend's family member has died last night, nothing to do with Coronavirus but the restrictions meant she died alone with no family and her family cannot see her at all, chances are they won't get a proper funeral either.

That news to me brought home how selfish some are of sunbathing, picnicking and having parties. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.