COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much longer before the penny drops and you all realise this "lockdown" is a joke?

Can i just say well done to all the newsreaders on the news channels,everything they are talking about is death,it has to get to them

Well suppose they can console themselves with their rather large salaries

So how much longer before the penny drops and you all realise this "lockdown" is a joke?
what kind of lockdown is this then, a lockdown to make it look like something is being done a half hearted lockdown, or a lockdown that deliberetly infects a certain percentage of the population..or is it the best they could come up with because a severe lockdown they would lose controll?

Doesn’t stop mouth breathing fucktards from blaming Gates and saying he predicted this as he manufactured the virus to cull the global population. I’ve blocked three people I went to school/uni for sharing such crap.

I’ve got somebody who’s kind of part of the family (not by blood thankfully) who is one of these people. 5G, the government planted it, bill gates part of the cabal, Chem trails drugging is all, vaccines with mind control drugs the entire works. In most aspects he’s a moderately intelligent enough guy until it comes to conspiracy theories which is when he loses all semblance of rational sense and will recite “facts” he gets from god knows where for hours on end if you let him. For months after we first met I thought he was joking and would go along with the joke until it became apparent he believes this shit. I’m the type of person who will challenge such stupidity and began doing so but for every bit of bullshit you shoot down he’s got an even more ridiculous answer to it. in the end, I’ve just stopped speaking to him, you can’t reason with people like that so the best thing you can do is simply ignore them and let them live in their tin foil cave so long as he doesn’t try to convince others. No surprise he’s a rag.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52255863

‘Coronavirus: Ethnic minorities 'are a third' of patients’

Cultural factors must be having an impact, e.g multi generational households.
Humans with darker skin in colder climates get less Vitamin D, even on hot sunny midsummer summer days with 17 hours of daylight, than humans with whiter skin. Wonder if that has had an impact on these figures?

I can’t find any British studies on people with darker skin and VitD but here are a couple of Yank ones with problems African-Americans have with VitD deficiency:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16549493

https://www.livescience.com/amp/20910-vitamind-black-americans-cancer-disparity.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got somebody who’s kind of part of the family (not by blood thankfully) who is one of these people. 5G, the government planted it, bill gates part of the cabal, Chem trails drugging is all, vaccines with mind control drugs the entire works. In most aspects he’s a moderately intelligent enough guy until it comes to conspiracy theories which is when he loses all semblance of rational sense and will recite “facts” he gets from god knows where for hours on end if you let him. For months after we first met I thought he was joking and would go along with the joke until it became apparent he believes this shit. I’m the type of person who will challenge such stupidity and began doing so but for every bit of bullshit you shoot down he’s got an even more ridiculous answer to it. in the end, I’ve just stopped speaking to him, you can’t reason with people like that so the best thing you can do is simply ignore them and let them live in their tin foil cave so long as he doesn’t try to convince others. No surprise he’s a rag.

There are 40 countries in the world that have 5g networks. There are 190 odd sovereign countries in the world, how do they explain people with coronavirus in non 5g network countries? Quite easy to debunk that theory, you wouldn’t waste your bank holiday trying to burn a 5g mast down. Understandable he is a rag.

based on todays NHS england data it looks like totals up to 4th/5th April are stable now and clearly shows the difference self isolation made to the infection rate.
0IvG-kO_avTZenxzQJ6fsM_yeArYKbYx9wCVnBFH3xjbigdfvFnmSorIpFY5rUK6XrPiw-atTBHrcvGXj4VOaP4oqlB9BJVRp0Yyv4RLTq8fRmrcqmdOescns2C5KMZyPXr0f8Ia2RgPE8FmA6w7F-Krrpnjj1AtF7jXL_ZGxSkM4-2v-1fdGKskwO5Exj4KjxWwWCPfAgA0aDQMKsSaLELkaaSi1m5TgSelPZijd6UsG_V8HtX1XUvmbeIYAwo15YNS38fa4CJrVyFbDmr4RaMEEsHq1r5vxdtgBlZm9quHngQuTGX-faDal5f5oJmOIl63grT_e5Tczu3YAQ4Y0hvq4-6dpSPgfF9rX_Bp1QtZB_IWV1g_tUR_eO-ac_kjOZ84vqKkoRvoFC41ZPk-1YQfZH7nM8hM4bOldNYr0ThTe4vKVeHNcPNT8910McHAC0eMnH1OjU6NpOk_whFN7ttEY6-sx6irorCIJfQvzlDq1_pQ-xBJyHdlnXNjQqcRQXQ5wg4Dh1xGO3TMJnU_uwRLKINDQt2NWdPur04zmf77jjq5HoxFFuWN9y_eJtNIUh83QFb1xuNxvKqz-NQ4ndFklf5K3Oc5XytiBSXQW_0Mn1KxSNEV69HlDxsASA5oW7B9wOuheQez7jVehCMo57usca_hWRu6iZ0dQPQtQSwXW1NUYivYsVxDu-i5=w2648-h1460-no

It would be really cool if you could put an exponential growth line on there to show where things would be without those measures, although I'm sure it would be off the y axis by April 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.