COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she says we don't know how much immunity people get,whether it is enough to protect them and for how long,she says we can assume based on other viruses but we can't say for sure as we are only 3months into this,the antibody testing and retesting will tell us

But this has been the issue for the last few months everyone talking about antibody tests and ignoring the associated problems of getting accurate ones and the assumption always being that immunity for a sustained period was a given. I have always found this very weird and worrying in equal measures as its just like we’ve skipped the science again.

I came to the conclusion some time ago we are literally just winging it and there’s a lot of crowd control being going on in these press conferences.

There are 40 countries in the world that have 5g networks. There are 190 odd sovereign countries in the world, how do they explain people with coronavirus in non 5g network countries? Quite easy to debunk that theory, you wouldn’t waste your bank holiday trying to burn a 5g mast down. Understandable he is a rag.
Try explaining it to the flat earth society mate.

But this has been the issue for the last few months everyone talking about antibody tests and ignoring the associated problems of getting accurate ones and the assumption always being that immunity for a sustained period was a given. I have always found this very weird and worrying in equal measures as its just like we’ve skipped the science again.

I came to the conclusion some time ago we are literally just winging it and there’s a lot of crowd control being going on in these press conferences.
I agree,we are winging it,we have great scientists but they have only ever done this stuff in theory and not in practise

Humans with darker skin in colder climates get less Vitamin D, even on hot sunny midsummer summer days with 17 hours of daylight, than humans with whiter skin. Wonder if that has had an impact on these figures?

I can’t find any British studies on people with darker skin and VitD but here are a couple of Yank ones with problems African-Americans have with VitD deficiency:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16549493

https://www.livescience.com/amp/20910-vitamind-black-americans-cancer-disparity.html

Good point.
One of the reasons flu strikes when it does is that people get less vit D in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.