COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on twitter that science has proved that the radiation emitted by a 5G mast is less than that of visible light.

The news next week will be about 5G causing growths on genitals, and the facebook crowd will lap it up bud :)

I can't get my head around the fact that people can believe this 5G conspiracy theory, is it a case of too much information for non scientific people to take in?

Funnily enough the title of the piece is "Coronavirus: Spotting Fake News".

Remarkable. And that is after a man employed by Sky and TalkRadio is on ITV talking about 'mainstream media'

I can't get my head around the fact that people can believe this 5G conspiracy theory, is it a case of too much information for non scientific people to take in?
Its like 2+ 2 = 5
Coronavirus came from China
Huawei are Chinese
Therefore..Huawei masts transmit Coronovisus.

Just seen on twitter that science has proved that the radiation emitted by a 5G mast is less than that of visible light.
WTF!!

Right, that's me staying Indoors then until they figure out a vaccine for visible light.

I also demand to know why we haven't been working on a vaccine already and stockpiles. I blame the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.