COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put this into perspective if we don't get hold of it there are on average about 450 cancer deaths from cancer each day in the UK. The figures for Covid-19 today are 717. And we aren't at the peak. Failure now will be the absolute worst thing and because of the amount of NHS resources it sucks in will actually increase cancer deaths too.

Ok. Humour me with a sort of stupid question, however as I’ve had a drink then I’m conscious that I might be missing a really obvious reason.

Just stumbled across the news, and yes I appreciate why this virus kills old people so easily, but how the fuck has this virus managed to get into “2,000 care homes” as figures they’ve just quoted?

That just seems like an astonishingly high number?

Ok. Humour me with a sort of stupid question, however as I’ve had a drink then I’m conscious that I might be missing a really obvious reason.

Just stumbled across the news, and yes I appreciate why this virus kills old people so easily, but how the fuck has this virus managed to get into “2,000 care homes” as figures they’ve just quoted?

That just seems like an astonishingly high number?
Visitors and staff,it only takes one of them to get it and it spreads like mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.