COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Patrick Valence:

No fucking shit. Really?
It's why the for east ramped up at just less than x2 cases a day and in Europe they ramped up at x3 cases a day. It's also why case are still spreading in supermarkets and why we can't restart public transport till travellers wear them.
Fucking NHS and PHE doctrine. It has been a fucking disaster.

These medical experts telling us things we discussed on here a month ago is a
Great relief in troubling times.

They could get rid of the aerosols in public spaces by employing air conditioning fitted with UV light as a filter. At least I think so.

Was once privy to the fitting of a uv light filter to the water inlet at a property at the top of a hill, there was no mains supply, so along with a couple of other filters it made the groundwater potable.

Anyway... i thought aircon dries the air as well as cooling, or at the least the condensate removal as the latter is a natural product of the former. If there are no droplets there can't be a droplet carrying the fowl... or can there? Im trying to decide if i vaguely recall someone telling me to stay away from aircon condensate output as it can be thick with guff drawn with it. I dont know?

Anyway, the good news. If new cases drops tomorrow, then we're probably over the peak.
Still 7 days of plateaued deaths before they drop though.

See Macron saying about POSSIBLE schools going back from May 11th. No 'major gatherings' until mid July earliest and same applies to protecting the vulnerable and the elderly. I wonder what counts as a large gathering and what doesn't? A family bbq? A meal in a local restaurant? A shopping centre? Where is the line drawn, and what counts as elderly seen various figures ranging from 60, 65, 70...interested to see that if we get hopefully to that stage of things reopening then where the line is drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.