COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the only way we are getting to grips with this in the near future is by almost all of us catching it. With the evidence suggesting that viral loading results in a worse case of the virus, could it ever be considered to manually infect people with a very low dose to let the body naturally defend itself against it? That way we can get to the point of having the right amount of people with the antibodies without causing people to need medical treatment. Or is this a pie in the sky idea?

Only if 250k deaths is acceptable

It seems like the only way we are getting to grips with this in the near future is by almost all of us catching it. With the evidence suggesting that viral loading results in a worse case of the virus, could it ever be considered to manually infect people with a very low dose to let the body naturally defend itself against it? That way we can get to the point of having the right amount of people with the antibodies without causing people to need medical treatment. Or is this a pie in the sky idea?
Watching horizon the other day they already know how to make the vaccine , they’ve reproduced the protein that the virus uses to latch on to a human cell, they can introduce that into the body so it can create the antibodies but not have to deal with the virus , a scientist in London said they can produce 5million in a week but the catch is this all needs testing & approving .

How do we know that it's the NHS management or PHE giving the advice to the Gov't on facemasks?

As far as I know, NHS management aren't giving any advice to the Gov't on COVID-19? Obviously PHE are or are you saying that the two groups are one and the same?
There are a few articles on this back in february. I'll dig them out when I'm feeling a bit better tomorrow.
Basically PHE sets the scientific rules and NICE and other NHS bodies delivers the guidence. NICE or the other bodies are in no way flexible so "could" advice is interpreted as "shouldn't" or "won't". It's the way monothic bureaucracy works.

Yeah, it's just the further they travel, the more they disperse, the less densely they are packed. And they know the more virus particles you get, the worse things are. Being coughed on from 4 metres wouldn't be great. But they're concentrating on the early evidence, that most people are getting infected by picking up virus strands on their hands from droplets given out by someone standing within a metre or so away from them for a good few minutes... we then transferring what's on our hands to our face, and bang. That's apparently the story they've found in the early cases, over and over.

I've almost given up vaping because one doctor on another forum said it was definitely not a good combination with corona. Using niquitines and the spray whenever possible, but I will have the odd toot now and then.
And I know someone who's making the stuff! Essential work apparently. (I suppose better than going back to ciggies.)

It’s mad that this whole 5G thing is making the headlines so often. How the fuck do people think you catch a virus from an electromagnetic wave?

We'll need to be, they're not effective for very long.
You say that, but oddly enough my wife has a friend making them at home. They can be washed and dried daily. They've some type of filter which can also be washed.
It seems to me that the government is missing a trick here. Make do, mend and save lives.

It’s mad that this whole 5G thing is making the headlines so often. How the fuck do people think you catch a virus from an electromagnetic wave?
That's what happens when you give people with half a brain access to the internet mate.
The same idiots blamed 3g then 4g on brain cancer, AIDS and heart and lung function.
These types usually refuse to let their kids be immunised as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.