COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
3M are now making 100 million N95 masks per month and that's on it's way to doubling. And while they are the biggest supplier they are not the only one.

China are currently making 116 million masks and respirators every day.

These things are cheap, made from common resources and easy to manufacture. The mask shortages were always going to be a very short term thing. By the end of May the world will be swimming in more masks and respirators than we can use.
That’s about half that work then.

It’s mad that this whole 5G thing is making the headlines so often. How the fuck do people think you catch a virus from an electromagnetic wave?
It effects your immune system by receiving incorrect signals due to increased electro, therefore the body creates to much anti bodies to fight a non existent threat, along comes covid and your to weak to handle it or you’ve created so much anti bodies they make you ill. not my thoughts. 5g theorist.

You say that, but oddly enough my wife has a friend making them at home. They can be washed and dried daily. They've some type of filter which can also be washed.
It seems to me that the government is missing a trick here. Make do, mend and save lives.
Can see it now, in stead of smack, dealers will be offering, “a bag of masks”. Made by wife’s friend, not the Chinese shit.

It effects your immune system by receiving incorrect signals due to increased electro, therefore the body creates to much anti bodies to fight a non existent threat, along comes covid and your to weak to handle it or you’ve created so much anti bodies they make you ill. not my thoughts. 5g theorist.

Belgium has the worst deaths per million from Covid and they haven't got 5g.

Conclusion: not having 5g leads to greater incidence of Covid, therefore 5g must somehow destroy the virus.

A much better conspiracy theory. Dear Eamonn....

Last edited:
Hazard county.
catherine-bach-was-the-original-daisy-duke-e28093-starring-in-seventies-us-television-show-the-dukes-of-hazzard-1980-rax-686x1024.jpg

For those outraged that some people are not being registered as covid related deaths. Stop fucking worrying. Their death is registered and total deaths are logged and published here. It's not like anyone is sweeping anything under the carpet despite your desire to think so. Just because you don't know something doesn't make your opinion true.

If I read it right, that's the stats for "excess deaths" (above expected) but excluding Covid deaths. So if a doctor doesn't attribute death to Covid it would appear in these stats but not the daily Covid list, even if the cause was Covid-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.