COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want some positive news, asymptomatic cases could be veering up towards 50-80% according to Dr. John.

My mate has been admitted to hospital with it and he's not in a good way. He lives with his Mrs in a fairly small house so isolating from each other has been nigh on impossible. Chances are she's infected but she's absolutely fine. Popped her some shopping round today and she's out the front of their house painting the garage dooor.

• England - 11,005
  • Scotland - 615
  • Wales - 403
  • Northern Ireland - 134
There is also a UK-wide total due to be announced by Department of Health later.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-another-744-die-in-hospitals-in-england-11973021

A point Sunak just read out on the stats - the number of people in hospital was numbered - down about 350 from just over 20000 to just under 20000.

I think it's a good thing to list.

I'm not sure it helps support 'a minority require hospital treatment' - it is a minority, but it's a very big minority, something close to 20% of all cases (unless I'm missing something).

Yeah. Monthly deaths have been published since Adam was a lad.

I would be surprised if they didn't have the data going back 100+ years.

Death certificates in were brought in 1837 and centrally recorded, so there should be 183 years worth of monthly death statistics to draw upon, and not...10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.