COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or it was the 5G radiation and we should wear tin foil hats and go and burn a few masts down.

No, it makes no sense.

The way the virus has spread, with the initial cases, becoming clusters, and then more clusters and then finally widespread distribution, is not consistent with the idea that 8m people have had it already.

Just to be clear and avoid unnecessary confusion, my bit about 'sense' was in relation to the 20000 in hospital being a smaller minority of the unknown total of all who've had it, rather than of those who've tested positive.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/03/strange-pneumonia-seen-in-lombardy-in-november/

interesting - confirms what many suspected. know several blues who came back poorly from Bergamo.
Don’t forget we didn’t go to Bergamo, we played in Milan but obviously the Bergamese were a the game and Milan is in Lombardy.

But yes, interesting, that. It’s intriguing that they don’t know what was causing the “strange” pneumonia. Surely any survivors could confirm what symptoms they had before they got pneumonia?

Looks like you and your mates have been having an impact too!!!

I think it’s time Andy Burnham did his own briefing on one of the 18:30 North West Tonight slots this week to really send a message to us.

Greater Manchester has looked absolutely awful over the last couple of weeks. Especially when WMP releases much smaller figures over three weeks than we had in just one weekend.

I see from today’s BBC 17:00 briefing graphs, that our region (NW) is currently on the largest/steepest rise in cases and deaths at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.