COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some big differences within the UK too as you say 4000 in London then just 8 in the highlands. The issue will come when we need different restrictions in different areas. If for instance they relax in the highlands will that open the floodgates of people thinking it’s okay to go there.
Fucking long way to go for your hour's exercise

Some big differences within the UK too as you say 4000 in London then just 8 in the highlands. The issue will come when we need different restrictions in different areas. If for instance they relax in the highlands will that open the floodgates of people thinking it’s okay to go there.
Someone from a Highlands community shop was saying that on something like Countryfile or the News or something (I’ve watched that much tele lately I forget what I’ve watched!). A lot of people have holiday homes up there and it can lead to four times (I’m sure he said four, I could be wrong) the population turning up in the Summer.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has banned pilots from flying within two days of ingesting anti-malaria drugs that President Trump has touted as possible treatments to COVID-19, as they take a "conservative approach" to make sure the drug doesn't negatively effect pilots' ability to fly.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...-anti-malaria-drugs-within-48-hours-of-flying

Seem Chlora...thingy isn’t the miracle cure Fox News and Trump keep repeating. This is on top of France, Brazil and Sweden abandoning trials due to the side effects.

Yes, winning WW3 without firing a shot.
It will; however, cause a lot of resentment and the death toll in some places, like India, is going to be horrific.
I was watching a story on the ever so ineffective lock downs in low income countries on the BBC news channel last night and it was frightening.
Have you got a link to the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.