COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deptartment of health for the whole country,including home counties,hospital figures

Up 861 from yesterday

Total 13,729

Tests for yesterday 18,665

Last edited:
The question is how can scotland include care home figures every day and we can't?

The science select committee meeting is on sky now if you are interested
Don't know for sure, there may be a lag on the care home ones, but since they caught up are now adding as they come in, so for example there may be 40 from hospials going back a couple of days but the 40 care home ones added are from maybe a couple of days a week ago.

Not sure you can draw conclusions from ethnic background and gender just yet. I would suggest that at this moment in time they are issues of interest that require further analysis rather than saying 'we have learned something'. Ethnic background and gender are not two things that standalone independent of all other key variables.

I would fancy my chances of surving more if I was BME, healthy male and young than I would if I was female, elderly and had an underlying health condition.
Yes it is early but it not just us,americans is the same so there is definately more investigation to be done

Not really improving is it
Yes it is, or if not improving it isn't getting worse, we seem to have peaked on deaths and hospital admissions seem to have levelled off.Next step should be falling figures hopefully not too far off.

Over here (Switzerland) they've announced the start of loosening the restrictions.

From 27th April things like hairdressers, doctors, dentists, DIY centres and the like. Also tattoo studios, go figure.

11th May the primary schools go back, larger shops can open.

8th June the secondary schools go back, also museums, libraries etc.

Bars, restaurants, fitness centres and the like come later.

https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/bundesrat-zum-lockdown-exit-903929309134

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.