COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's this about? Hospital admissions for strokes (inc TIAs) and heart attacks are down... Explanations:

1. People reluctant to go to hospital because of the risk of getting Covid?
2. People doing fewer strenuous/stressful things that prompt heart attacks?
3. People misreading symptoms for virus symptoms and going off advice to wait and see if stays as a mild infection?

It seems to be a thing here and in the USA.

Château BlueHammer85?
giphy.gif
;-)
Good vintage, lovely nose. Delicate bouquet of...?

Questions

Wearing masks? Public have to let the frontline workers have the masks,we are looking at the evidence all the time,mostly weak evidence at the moment but will keep looking

Why are we still tracking italy and not doing better? We are following other countries curve in the main but we are 2-3 weeks behind italy

Afterwards we will have to look at how we do business with china,how this outbreak happened etc

Any reasons why some regions are doing differently? We need to look at all reasons,a lot of care homes in the north west,their death numbers are starting to come down,can't say about different easing of restrictions for each area

Peoples mental health- everyone who has looked at it is concerned,looking for ways to help

Yes but that is nothing to do with allowing exercise which is what we were talking about. If we entered our semi-lockdown earlier, which in hindsight we should have, then we may have different figures. My point is allowing exercise once a day is low risk and I'd be surprised if it has caused barely any infections at all. Added to that 2 of the ways recommended to best avoid it are exercise and vitamin D, not getting either sat in the house feeling sorry for ourselves all day.
The more people are out the longer it will take to lift the l ockdown

Things have taken a turn for the worse, my neighbour seems to have bought an accordion. I hate this virus

Ha ha oh dear! I once sailed with a nutter who whenever he got home from being away, day or night, would take his drum kit into the garden and hammer away for a good hour. When I asked why he said, "Well they all knows I'm home then." Brilliant.

We don't half have some poor journo's,why the same lockdown questions when he has just explained it again,instead hammer him on the letting people comng into the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.