COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the future I predict we'll ease the lockdown similar to our European counterparts to allow shops and primary schools to return mid-May but with certain provisions - you go out, you need the app.
We've been told we're not opening this side of the whit holidays. Which takes us to June.

Still too many people out, too many groups and too many people stopping for chats.

Should be max 2 people per household together outside at any one time, with snipers on roofs and up trees to ensure compliance.

The plane was another c17, doing touch and go landings for training it seems.

On the way back, he did two high altitude loops around Cheltenham and the racecourse. If you look at the flight tracker, it's like someone got the map and drew a bloody big blue circle around the place as if to make a point. Made me laugh.

People are having heart attacks and think fuck going to hospital I might get something serious?
That seems to be the concern. You certainly don't always know if you've had a heart attack. I got arrhythmia, was sweating a bit, called at the GP, paramedic called (the rapid response guy) - then a night in hospital. Sat in A&E cubicle next to a guy complaining of pains like a red hot poker in his chest. They made me stay overnight till the bloods came back to show I hadn't had a heart attack. They wouldn't let me walk up to the ward - "you're a heart patient now". Friday night and newly qualified doctor wouldn't discharge me before cardiologist came next day - thankfully he got there in time for me to get to the match that afternoon...

wJfTo26xUbOVsA-8k_jY35TL63uidcA2rBl9smz4eXkiJjHnoSbCXdyMUGeuial9quE6FSl6kC1-dZrs6gNIB48Pqzl7KWAtrK5_47Kl7-v_gY4nWVUMlo68jXcuMfsa0d0QTKQcJOKDK0gnThxCG_xEjYOx1m31E09_ZxyNJlGIfJ06D39F_7Qw4-OL0J1rHTdzEuSKjldhF4x0t4JUqzdYLEBmniOsSYo7Rliu6yi5cvgMXD9h_zw1zhl2X57eVdoUBioxUZDnAsCv57DUe1GGI0n8m3nOZiOcboC_KcR5whGUDkP6qj5k7wBBu4nJNac8lawWV-VarTQVo6f6UaRtcq5KoKXcm6_tfGZQTCm3GZCRWQr0YEtkppHa8SFZNH5dt_LgNUdCwTjCOXNycSbsRp_02rucEI4CDhsA-usLUYR6QYa5fdsOknWxOURo5tdIwtPFHZQtCEhHA-856ZicysfelDFdMwIK-Unlboa1hsGwsxclZAYqsJB9c9uwk4o5VEpZrR1iu9P6GE6siCZOjGJJARpuNruGkAReXVruGefyTRixQI14s73Pae7x28NpR812vw6Fs_ymXjRhQoYs9V3FSgamrht_32LEp3xH-phC5roWFD3N73y4ekaKB810ryC9Q1cqnOVMSCr6bCbT2KjljYxgLG5e1lyEUVewKd8HgL8IfKyQaMEu=w2564-h1470-no

How about now?
Still just saying IMG for me I’m afraid. Which is a shame as I like that graph.

My daughter who has a form of arthritus that causes her joints to swell dramatically uses a self injecting cancer drug to control the immune system.
She has just recovered from CV where she had all symptoms except the respiration problem so did not need a ventilator. They treated her via hospital ringing every 2 hours to make sure respiration OK and she is now fully recovered from about 2 weeks ago.
Incidentally she was told to stop the daily self injection during the illness but perhaps enough still in her body to influence her body to resist respiration problems?

That's good to hear, pleased for her and you.

Maybe some drugs only do respiratory swelling, I don't know, but the treatment appears to have the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.