COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dr on question time saying no to face masks as you think you are safe and forget the rest of the restrictions,you touch your face putting them on and off,there be a small benefit that you might not spread to someone else but not much help to protect yourself,WHO say no still

Tory mp says they don't have clear evidence for the public to use them
Talking out of their arses.
As usual, the Germans have it right. They should be mandatory on Public Transport

A dr on question time saying no to face masks as you think you are safe and forget the rest of the restrictions,you touch your face putting them on and off,there be a small benefit that you might not spread to someone else but not much help to protect yourself,WHO say no still

You can put a face mask on without touching your face.
I can't think of a reason not to wear one, but I can think of a lot of reasons why people should, if they can.
Not a dig at you kaz x

What will drag the UK out of its herd immunity inspired lethargy is that economic rivals are coming out of lockdown. That will get a mass-testing strategy up and running soon enough.

You can put a face mask on without touching your face.
I can't think of a reason not to wear one, but I can think of a lot of reasons why people should, if they can.
Not a dig at you kaz x
Frontline staff put them on and particularly off very carefully and they don't keep ajusting them,you have to use them wisely and carefully and maintain social distancing and hand washing or there is no point

A dr on question time saying no to face masks as you think you are safe and forget the rest of the restrictions,you touch your face putting them on and off, THERE BE A SMALL BENIFIT THAT YOU MIGHT NOT SPREAD TO SOMEONE ELSE, but not much help to protect yourself,WHO say no still

This is quite an extraordinary thing to say.
I'd take any small benefit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.