COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else see the image?
I only see a no entry sign. You seem to post the graph daily but I can only ever see it briefly because it soon changes to a no entry sign. I missed today's posting and I have hardly seen the graph for a few days now.

I was going to ask some questions, like what is the significance of the shaded cells in the main table, as opposed to white cells to the left. Sorry, difficult to explain without seeing the graph and table again.

I see how that sounds a bit stupid - wording things never been my strong point. I was solely referring to adults and large crowds. However good point about schools - I think playtimes would be staggered (most already are at my kids primary) so kids will be in their usual classes of 30 then allowed out at certain times etc. No idea about secondary. But easy to implement in primary ages.

so classes of 30+ two feet apart all day.
That’s OK then!

A dr on question time saying no to face masks as you think you are safe and forget the rest of the restrictions,you touch your face putting them on and off,there be a small benefit that you might not spread to someone else but not much help to protect yourself,WHO say no still

Tory mp says they don't have clear evidence for the public to use them

I only see a no entry sign. You seem to post the graph daily but I can only ever see it briefly because it soon changes to a no entry sign. I missed today's posting and I have hardly seen the graph for a few days now.

I was going to ask some questions, like what is the significance of the shaded cells in the main table, as opposed to white cells to the left. Sorry, difficult to explain without seeing the graph and table again.
I see it on my Chromebook but not in my android mobile, it's fucking confusing anyway.

EVwMSXcXgAAdrNV
TvdqWXD6NMK4s54M7
Fucking google.
I host it on google photos and I've no idea why it disappears.
That's the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.