COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There appears to be more going around than C19 at this time. One good tip is to stop drinking cold drinks, as these will flush any virus further into your body. Drinking hot drinks has a better chance of killing it, whether Vimto or tea etc. This is being advised in some other countries, and sounds logical.

don’t think many would touch a warm beer mind you

There appears to be more going around than C19 at this time. One good tip is to stop drinking cold drinks, as these will flush any virus further into your body. Drinking hot drinks has a better chance of killing it, whether Vimto or tea etc. This is being advised in some other countries, and sounds logical.
Where did you get this from. Have heard at least 5 "experts" all claim the hot fluid/cold fluid theory is tosh.

He said: "There are serious ethical issues around the use of such an approach and we need to address it very carefully, we also need to look at the length of protection that antibodies might give .You might have someone who believes they are seropositive (have been infected) and protected in a situation where they may be exposed and in fact they are susceptible to the disease

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...19-survivors-have-immunity-who-warns-11975011

I saw a woman from the WHO a couple of weeks ago saying there is no proof you get immunity which went against what most drs were saying,the view was you get it from other corona viruses so the assumption is you get it from this,this is worrying,i hope it just a test issue,getting one good enough to be sure and not that you actually not getting immunity

Have you seen thishttps://covid19.isciii.es/?

See the bottom right graph for hospitalisations. That's a good measure. The epidemic is under control in Spain.
Cheers for that. Hadn't seen it. Numbers of people hospitalised stable. People recovered growing and deaths down Also UCI s stable.

Looks promising and I hope it's the case as a few weeks ago I was depressed with the growing numbers when it seemed the population was doing everything they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.