COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question.
On Thursday they announced another three weeks of restrictions.
Is that from Thursday or back dated to Monday? (The original end of the first three weeks etc)
Or have they just set a date? (I understand that will be subject another review)
Cheers...
Why do you need to know?

Just a quick question.
On Thursday they announced another three weeks of restrictions.
Is that from Thursday or back dated to Monday? (The original end of the first three weeks etc)
Or have they just set a date? (I understand that will be subject another review)
Cheers...
Till May 7 I think I read

You have nothing to apologise for mate. You have not said or done anything wrong. He was the one that saw his arse

You know absolutely nothing of what it was about, I never saw my arse and as for the other guy still digging away despite me not replying to him for hours.

Tip them every week if you feel they are doing a good job not just because the country is having a crisis, does that explain it better for you?

Maybe you should have thought about that before you jumped in frothing at the mouth about my bedside manner.

I have no truck with binmen, again if you had read the thread it was actually to do with tipping key workers during this crisis and not the rest of the year, stating that I was a key worker and used my own situation as an example saying I didn't want to be tipped by people who could ill afford it or those only doing it for a self-congratulatory pat on the back.

Read it or don't read it as I don't really care but the post was in defence of your false insinuations only.

In the vain hope of closing the binmen tipping spat, I recall Richard Marsh, then chairman of the British Railways board, saying a porter at Euston had carried his bag from the train. He offered him a tip and the porter said "Nah mate. I don't take money from people I work with".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.